CHANEL N°5 L'Eau All-Over Spray

A generous and portable scented spray to use anytime of day to refresh and lightly revive the notes of the modern scent.

Composition:

N°5 L’EAU features dynamic, crisp top notes of Lemon, Mandarin and Orange that reveal lightheartedness and transparency. The emblematic heart of the bouquet unfolds with Rose, Jasmine and a new fraction of Ylang Ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind lies an unprecedented sense of liveliness: the vibrant echo of Cedar, accompanied by soft and cottony Musk notes.

Art Of Perfuming:

Mist N°5 L'EAU All-Over Spray evenly over hair and body.

How long does the fragrance on this product last?
Start your review of CHANEL N°5 L'Eau All-Over Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Julie C.
A perfect easy to use spray, I have one in my drawer at work and sometimes I just spray it all over my clothes if i need a refresh for a night out
Irene B.
CHANEL N°5 L'Eau  All-Over Spray uploaded by Irene B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent is so refreshing and luxurious. I think it’s a perfect scent for spring and summer.
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Chanel I’m a huge fan and always will be. I loved using this spray for on the go it’s amazing it’s always a must have in my bag and I will always be buying more
Ciara H.
Mississauga, ON
I prefer the actual perfume bottle over this all-over body spray. That being said it doesn't smell any different. It's such an exquisite, warm and classic smell and I wear it all the time!
Morgan S.
Flora, MS
love this all over spray by Chanel, it has a wonderful sexy scent that is great for every day use! highly recommend this product to anyone, it is a must try! Love the packaging for it and would not change a single thing about this wonderful product!!
✨Ethan B.
Scotia
Classic, "sexy" perfume that women for many decades have used to create the original "Marilyn Monroe" vibe. This classic 1-of-a-kind scent lets ms feel fancy and gorgeous during any occasion. I use this for fancy events only, due to it's higher price point. But, worth it for such an amazing product!
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,232 reviews
In my 20s I used to wear Chanel Fragrances until everyone I knew was wearing them so I stopped. Now I enjoy this light and bright version that is floral and like a breath of fresh spring air. I love it so much and enjoy it daily alone or layered with others.
Alyssa L.
Cornwall, ON
This is the holy grail of body sprays. It’s got just enough scent to notice and keep you feeling fresh. Price is on the higher end but worth it
Leslie T.
Elmont, NY
Smell is amazing! I always get complemented on how good I smell. Very use to carry around. The design is simple but beautiful. You get your moneys worth when purchasing this spray. Also makes a great gift.
Sophia F.
Oakville
Smells like an old lady. I’m not the biggest fan at all. I’m sure that there are some people that love this fragrance but it’s honestly not for me. It just reminds me of my great grandma and I would not wear it.