BY CHANEL

N°5, the very essence of femininity. A soft and luminous powdery floral bouquet. A timeless, legendary fragrance housed in an iconic bottle with a minimalist design.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral, luminous and airy interpretation of N°5.
The voluptuousness of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros blends into the harmonious and delicate facets of May Rose and Jasmine. Aldehydes grant it a unique presence, and the smooth touch of Vanilla and musky notes create an incredibly feminine trail.

Inspiration:

In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful. The nose presented her with a visionary composition that made unprecedented use of aldehydes. Mademoiselle chose the fifth sample of the fragrance, and decided to name it simply N°5. In 2008, Jacques Polge, the CHANEL nose since 1978, reinterpreted his predecessor's composition to create a luminous version of N°5: EAU PREMIÈRE.

Art Of Perfuming:

EAU PREMIÈRE is a fragrance meant for more generous use, with smooth and supple application on skin or clothing. To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the refillable spray is a practical travel format you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available, an ideal way to enhance the scent trail of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel
Norma F.
el paso, TX
This is my favorite perfume for 2028 I thought I wouldn't like it that much but everyday it grows on me. It's perfect for summer night and days and the smell stays in you and leaves a soft powder smell that I love. I love it and will probably buy it again. I will recommend it to all my friends and family members.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Wonderful scent for any time of the day or event. Lasts all day. Not too overpowering. Just the right amount. A really sophisticated smell for any woman. I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone interested in buying Chanel.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I recently received a bottle of this for my birthday to be honest with you it’s in my closet I probably will never use it again , It has a very strong scent to it, not something I prefer I like something that’s a more mild sent not something that’s going to make you stand back and say oh my god that is strong, I never thought I would be saying this about Chanel, but it’s my honest opinion
Kaitlyn D.
Such a classic smell and honestly it’s so worth the price. It lasts forever and doesn’t rub off like cheap perfume. People recognize its signature scent immediately. It’s a great product.
Ana M.
LOVE, love this scent. I just can't get enough of this and my mom loves too. I am really sensitive to scents but this does not bother me at all. It's very light, but on the downside for me is that after a while I have to reapply some because the scent does go away, at least on me.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes and any time i wear it i get so many compliments. I purchased this from sephora. It stays all day and gives a soft but strong smell at the same time. It isn't too girly, it's the perfect amount of sophistication. I hope to trying more chanel perfumes in the future!!
Zahra A.
DICKERSON, MD
This perfume smells AMAZING! Its not too heavy or too light but the only thing that gets me, and obviously others, is the high cost. I get you're channel but come on.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I like that this is really light and I don’t feel like it ages me. It’s easy to wear any day or occasion or outfit. I would absolutely gift this for birthdays or Mother’s Day. It’s possibly more of a spring fragrance but I can wear it all year
Nikki A.
This classic scent brings me back to my childhood of hanging around my grandmothers bathroom while she got ready for the day. She was a fabulous woman and the smell is nothing short of that. A floral, sweet musk that captures all things glam.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Classic! I own several perfumes from Chanel and this is my everyday go to bottle. Scent is pleasant and sometimes I just spray in on my hair and that day I’ll feel absolutely great and gives a happy mood to people around me. Magic