BY CHANEL

N°5, the very essence of femininity. A soft and luminous powdery floral bouquet. A timeless, legendary fragrance housed in an iconic bottle with a minimalist design.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral, luminous and airy interpretation of N°5.
The voluptuousness of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros blends into the harmonious and delicate facets of May Rose and Jasmine. Aldehydes grant it a unique presence, and the smooth touch of Vanilla and musky notes create an incredibly feminine trail.

Inspiration:

In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful. The nose presented her with a visionary composition that made unprecedented use of aldehydes. Mademoiselle chose the fifth sample of the fragrance, and decided to name it simply N°5. In 2008, Jacques Polge, the CHANEL nose since 1978, reinterpreted his predecessor's composition to create a luminous version of N°5: EAU PREMIÈRE.

Art Of Perfuming:

EAU PREMIÈRE is a fragrance meant for more generous use, with smooth and supple application on skin or clothing. To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the refillable spray is a practical travel format you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available, an ideal way to enhance the scent trail of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel

Start your review of CHANEL N°5 Eau Première Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Paulina E.
Tucson, AZ
I won’t lie at first I was not sure about the scent, I immediately felt like it smelled like “nana” not sure if that makes sense. But after a couple of tries, considering the price I wanted to give it a try, I started loving the scent. I feel like it makes me smell clean, and it’s not an overpowering scent which is what I love.
LaRachel M.
Nashville , TN
This stuff smells amazing as I’ve matured and learned to appreciate musk more. It reminds me so much of White Diamonds but a more up to date version. I only give it a few pumps in the morning and it lasts all day. LOVE
Kiara T.
Greer, SC
I love this perfume because it makes me feel fancy and elegant but the scent is very light. If you’re someone who enjoys light fragrances then this perfume might be for you however, if you enjoy strong sense such as I then I would opt for a different perfume from Chanel.
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
My FAVORITE SCENT ! Omg it just smells soooooooo good. I like soft scents and this smells so elegant. I think it isn’t too far on the pricey side. You could sometimes get it for $80. I would absolutely buy it again. This is one of my ideal scents whenever I go out.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach , FL
For the women that enjoy the elegance of Chanel number 5 but are looking for something a bit lighter, this is for you ! This perfume is subtle and elegant without being overpowering. Day or night , I promise you’ll be noticed with this delicious scent.
Deanna T.
Naples, FL
I have quite a few perfumes but this is my go-to I love wearing it when we go out on the town or to a restaurant it is pricey but you can get smaller bottles for a more reasonable price the scent lasts for hours so you don't have to keep reapplying I would definitely suggest this product.
Bre G.
Austin
Husband got me this for my birthday, and I didn’t think I would like it, but, I did! The scent is strong but not strong to where it hurts your nose, got lots and lots of complements on this perfume.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite perfume for 2028 I thought I wouldn't like it that much but everyday it grows on me. It's perfect for summer night and days and the smell stays in you and leaves a soft powder smell that I love. I love it and will probably buy it again. I will recommend it to all my friends and family members.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Wonderful scent for any time of the day or event. Lasts all day. Not too overpowering. Just the right amount. A really sophisticated smell for any woman. I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone interested in buying Chanel.
Kaitlyn D.
Decatur, IL
Such a classic smell and honestly it’s so worth the price. It lasts forever and doesn’t rub off like cheap perfume. People recognize its signature scent immediately. It’s a great product.