CHANEL N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kaileigh C.CHANEL N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jori R.CHANEL N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Barbara E.

BY CHANEL

N°5, the very essence of femininity.
A powdery floral bouquet housed in an iconic bottle with a minimalist design. A timeless, legendary fragrance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The eau de parfum draws inspiration from the parfum with which it shares its floral aldehyde signature. This floral bouquet composed around May Rose and Jasmine features bright citrus top notes. Aldehydes create a unique presence, and the smooth touch of Vanilla an incredibly sensual trail.

Inspiration:

In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful. The nose presented her with a visionary composition that made unprecedented use of aldehydes. Mademoiselle chose the fifth sample of the fragrance, and decided to name it simply N°5. For this new fragrance, she opted for a bottle with a revolutionary design, adorned with a white label and topped with a faceted cabochon. In 1986, Jacques Polge, the CHANEL nose since 1978, reinterpreted his predecessor's composition to create a fuller version of N°5: the eau de parfum.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray for smooth and supple application on skin or clothing.
To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the spray comes in a practical travel format you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere.
A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the scent trail of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
My mother wore this perfume and I started wearing it in honor of her but also because the scent is out of this world it is expensive but it's worth every penny it is my all-time favorite Chanel Number 5
Chelsea G.
Waterville, ME
My husband is so picky about smells so he does most my shopping for me when it comes to perfume. Although we don't always agree on smells )( sometimes he comes home with some bad ones) this one is my favorite. We both can agree on this one!
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
My first expensive perfume given to me as a gift have always loved it. Just a classic scent but have not purchased for myself in a long time. I have issues with scents and need a clean light fresh scent sometimes this bothers me. but I still love it.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
This is my special occasion fragrance and I'm stingy with it because I love it so much. It's fresh and sexy. It last an entire evening without having to refresh. It's classic romantic scent is perfect for date night. It will always be a staple on my shelf!
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
Everyone seems to have their favorite perfume. I have a variety including Exotic overseas fragrances but of my collection Chanel N-5 is the one I use the most. The smell is amazing and my husband loves it. I can wear it to work, to church or on an evening out. The fragrance is lasting, as if I just put it on. . It is unique and tantalating. I highly recommend every woman has this fragrance. Your man will love it!
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
Classic and timeless , are the buzz words I would use when describing Chanel no.5. I received this perfume as a gift from a dear friend. It is classic and not over powering. I love the long wear of the scent making reapplication unnecessary. I wear it for special occasions only. It always makes feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear it.
Riley V.
This perfume smells great! It is very long lasting and you only need a little bit. It smells a bit strong though and should be used sparingly. The bottle is sleek and looks beautiful table side. I just wish it was not so pricey!
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
chanel number 5 for me is the most exquisite feminine fragrance around the world, no matter how many perfumes or fragrances are on the market chanel queen and year reinvents year but chanel without this exquisite fragrance is nothing, its smell is simply a pleasure smell
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
i am a repeat buyer of the Chanel N-5 perfume it is one of my favorites i tend to use it everyday. the smell is so wonderful its not too strong or to soft that you will loose it, this perfume smell will last you ALL DAY!
Jessica W.
Bogue Chitto , MS
My all time favorite perfume, love the fragrance, love the bottle very nice and sleek.. I'm a repeat user and always will be, very long lasting, you get what you pay for! Yes yes yes I'll buy again and again!