BY CHANEL

The Eau de Parfum—a fuller, more voluminous version of the now and forever fragrance—in a convenient, refillable purse spray.
To change the refill on the above refillable product, please find the notch on the bottom of the canister and slide the bottom open. Once open, you may press down on the atomizer and the canister will pop out of the bottom. You then may add another refill and slide the bottom of the canister shut.

Set includes

2 fl. oz. Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray

Buy on Chanel
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love Chanel, always have. Chan l No. 5 is the best. It is an old time classic smell. I love the bottle it comes in. It's very classy. Whenever I wear this I imagine this is how Marilyn Monroe smells.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
One of my 2 favorite all time perfume. Timeless and elegant. Expensive for everyday use but a treat for evening out or special occasion. Alluring and you are complimented when wearing. Don't ever stop making.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
not my favorite scent chanel has came out with it smells like an old lady so for grown women i guess it’d be good it does stay on though you can go through your day and still smell the perfume
Jennifer M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I've been using Chanel perfume for about 4 years now. It has lasted me forever. It is a bit pricy but it lasts for so long it is worth it! The scent is light but lasts a long time. I bought at Nordstrom or any department store. No cons of this product.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Love it this perfume
Is strong and delicate everybody ask me about the perfume
Is expensive but great
I repeat the use only use for special ocasión and long lasting
I would buy again love the channel
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
A long time favorite of mine Chanel No. 5 and it never gets old. I have started wearing a different perfume these days but would still wear Chanel if I had it. It was my favorite perfume for many years.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
All I can say is that this reminds me of my Grandma in the BEST way. The scent is just so rich, warm, and opulent. I received this as a gift, from said Grandma who has considered No.5 her signature for many years, on my birthday and have continued to repurchase it ever since. It is my favorite Winter scent and sometimes I will even spray a little bit on freshly cleaned sheets so when I get into bed the scent just softly envelopes me. I think for many this scent can be too strong, but I think one-two spritzes at most is enough and it will linger all day-it lasts days on your clothes. The key is to not overdue it, less is so much more with this product.
Sharon M.
This is a timeless classic. Anyone of any age can wear it!! I have this memory of this bottle in my grandmothers bathroom and anytime I was there is steal a spritz!!!
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
My dad bought my mom this product and I absolutely hate the smell of it. It's too sweet for me, it smells like something old fashioned. I understand that Chanel products keep the original fragrance and that's why I will not be purchasing this product for myself.
Miranda C.
Columbus, GA
This product is worth the money let me tell you! It may seem a little expensive and much at first but the product will last a long time and the scent is absolutely the best money can buy. It goes with different situations very well for both summer and winter.