BY CHANEL

N°5, the very essence of femininity. A powdery floral bouquet. A timeless, legendary fragrance that comes in a refillable purse spray you can take with you anywhere.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The eau de parfum draws inspiration from the parfum with which it shares its floral aldehyde signature. This floral bouquet composed around May Rose and Jasmine features bright citrus top notes. Aldehydes create a unique presence, and the smooth touch of Vanilla an incredibly sensual trail.

Inspiration:

In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful. The nose presented her with a visionary composition that made unprecedented use of aldehydes. Mademoiselle chose the fifth sample of the fragrance, and decided to name it simply N°5. For this new fragrance, she opted for a bottle with a revolutionary design, adorned with a white label and topped with a faceted cabochon. In 1986, Jacques Polge, the CHANEL nose since 1978, reinterpreted his predecessor's composition to create a fuller facet of N°5: the eau de parfum.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray for smooth and supple application on skin or clothing.
To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the spray comes in a practical travel format you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere.
A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the scent trail of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have worn Chanel No. 5 for decades and it one of my most favorite perfumes. I have a small group of classic perfumes that I like and always wear them. It is not only long lasting but brings back so many memories of the past and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others to try a classic perfume that is timeless.
Alana D.
This is just a classic scent, you cant go wrong it may be a little pricey but the scent does last all day and I love the way it makes my clothes smell. I am definitely a repeat user and I highly recommend to to others. This perfume is simply perfection.
En B.
Just so classic. My mother used this and it just brings back so many fond memories. The scent is timeless and elegant just like its brand. A little goes a long way with this perfume. Its a long wearing beautiful scent that isn't over powering if you just dab a drop behind your ears and on your wrists. Don't even need to use the spray!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a must have for any women. A timeless scent that should be passed down from generation to generation. It last all day long and when ever I wear it I get so many compliments on the way I smell even if I had put it on 8 hours earlier. I think Marilyn Monroe said it best the only thing you need to wear to bed is your Chanel!
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
Oh what can I really say except I love love love this product and I love the smell. I love how it lasts all day unlike other brands. I always get compliments on it. My hubby orders it right online for me every year on my birthday which is next month. So yay I will be getting more soon. I would recommend this product 100%
Camila R.
Doral, FL
I really don't like it. The way it smells, reminds me of my grandma's house. It's good value for a Chanel product but I definitely won't buy it again. The bottle it's nice but the smell it's not my type at all. I wound't recommend it to my friends but for my grandma it's okay (I'm not joking)
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
I received this as a gift from my children so it reminds me of them each time I smell it. It has a scent that makes me feel strong and confident. Since it a bit of a powerful scent I usually only wear it out in the evening. Seems a bit overwhelming for the office but considering the strength it emanates I should probably start wearing it during the day more often.... Ya Never know
Influenster M.
chanel just has an amazing scent to it. its so nice and refreshing and the packaging is brilliant! Its a very god deal for its price but its cost to smell good! Its definitely up there but i have many other favorites to go along with chanel! I do recommend it to others!
Natalie G.
Madison Heights, MI
The scent is fantastic but I dont feel like it lasts. This product is outrageously expensive to the point i would not purchase it again. The bottle is very pretty but I would choose clinique over this perfume any day of the week. Too expensive and doesnt last.
Alexa N.
Staten Island, NY
I love this perfume. I always thought it would make me smell like an old lady, but alas I was wrong. I bought it at Macy's and it is so long lasting; it is simply amazing. It may be pricey, but you're getting what you paid for. Which I am okay with !!!!