BY CHANEL

A daring, distinctive fragrance. A floral-woody-green fragrance with perfect balance. The last fragrance launched and worn by Gabrielle Chanel. An uncompromising composition, in the image of Mademoiselle.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A daring floral-woody-green fragrance that plays with contrasts. A perfect balance between the vibrant, green notes of Galbanum and the soft, powdery notes of Iris Pallida.

Inspiration:

N°19 is the other great number by CHANEL.

The last fragrance Gabrielle Chanel ever launched or wore. A fragrance that pays tribute to the day she was born: August 19, 1883.
When the idea for this new women's fragrance came to mind, she met with resistance from those around her who did not think a new fragrance could exist alongside N°5. But Coco refused to give up and asked Henri Robert for a composition with a personality just as strong as that of N°5. And her request was granted, in a completely different olfactory composition: a contrasting accord of green and powdery notes. Mademoiselle passed away just a few weeks after the launch of the new fragrance, on January 10, 1971.

"To be irreplaceable, you must be different": N°19 is the final masterpiece from this extraordinary, daring and radiant female personality.

Art Of Perfuming:

For a more generous application, the eau de toilette comes in a spray format allowing for an easy and fluent application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this perfume! It reminds me more of a summer smell. It's a little on the expensive side but if you're willing to fork out a little money to smell good then I definitely recommend this perfume to you!
Amber J.
Orland, CA
This spray is pretty expensive. But it does last a while. The decent is very strong but does feel good. I didn't personally like this product for myself because the smell doesn't meet my expectations but I'm sure somebody else would love this product
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
For a more detailed breakdown of what No 19 is driven by (no aldehydes, no labdanum, little oak moss) see Elena from Perfume Shrine's article. It's a perfume that is driven as much by what it doesn't contain as what it does contain, It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. It's beautiful, just beautiful, forever and a day, until the 12th of never.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
I know some people may think that it is weird to buy name brand toilet spray, but you would be surprised how well it works. I chose this one to review because it is the only one that our household has tried. It is good, but expensive and a little overwhelming at times. I recommend this in a lighter scent.
Keri B.
Elmhurst
The only Chanel fragrance to be labeled a "Green" scent, this was Gabrielle Chanel's own signature scent when she was alive. She told her friends "Number 5 is for my customers, but number 19? That is for me alone." In fact, the scent was never released commercially until well after Gabrielle's death!
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This product has an amazing scent Fits easily in my purse and is very cost efficient. The bottle is so nice and the scent awesome I love to buy this product at my drugstore, or Walmart . it is very affordable. I hope that soon they come up with a different package, and an even better scent.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
This has been my go to scent for over 10 years now. It's a classic, clean scent that works for day and evening.

One of the reasons I love No.19 and Chanel fragrances is that you apply in the morning and do not need to reapply during the day. As it is pricey, this is a great feature.
Whitney S.
One of my favorite scent and one of the less talked about ones. I love this one- it smells very green and fresh, but has an interesting edge to it as well, as chanel always does. I always associate this one with my college time as a bookwarm and a prepster. i love this one dearly
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I love this perfume, it has such a nice scent to it, like a floral sent. It has a long lasting scent also, which I love because most have not so long scents which is frustrating. This scent is light but strong, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light floral smell.
Allie S.
Ridgecrest, CA
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this fragrance. There are only a couple items I do not like the smell of by Chanel and this isn't one of them. It is a little pricey, but for how long it lasts throughout the day, it is totally worth the money. I would definitely buy again.