CHANEL N°19 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Marianne A.

BY CHANEL

A daring, distinctive fragrance. The vibrant, green notes of Galbanum blend with the powdery notes of Iris to strike a perfect balance. The last fragrance launched and worn by Gabrielle Chanel. An uncompromising composition, in the image of Mademoiselle.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A daring floral-woody-green fragrance that plays with contrasts.
A perfect balance between the vibrant, green notes of Galbanum and the soft, powdery notes of Iris Pallida. A rich, smooth variation with a greater floral dimension, heightened by Ylang-Ylang, Lily-of-the-Valley and Rose.

Inspiration:

N°19 is the other great number by CHANEL.

The last fragrance Gabrielle Chanel ever launched or wore. A fragrance that pays tribute to the day she was born: August 19, 1883.

When the idea for this new women's fragrance came to mind, she met with resistance from those around her who did not think a new fragrance could exist alongside N°5. But Coco refused to give up and asked Henri Robert for a composition with a personality just as strong as that of N°5. And her request was granted, in a completely different olfactory composition: a contrasting accord of green and powdery notes. Mademoiselle passed away just a few weeks after the launch of the new fragrance, on January 10, 1971.

"To be irreplaceable, you must be different": N°19 is the final masterpiece from this extraordinary, daring and radiant female personality.

Art Of Perfuming:

For a more generous application, the eau de toilette comes in a spray format allowing for an easy and effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also used to enhance its trail of scent.

Buy on Chanel
Melissa V.
This is a bit pricey, which is fine if I want to splurge. Anyhow, it's a no go for me. I wore it for the first time, it was a sample a friend had given me. My boyfriend made one remark that I smelled like an old lady. I didn't even ask or prompt him for an opinion. Needless to say I didn't wear it again. It can be purchased online or at major retailers if you like it. I love Chanel so I'm sad he said it stunk.
Mary E.
This scent is great and you can definitely tell it is high quality because it lasts such a long time when you spritz it on. I do not care for it as much as Chanel Chance which is a more feminin floral scent. This scent is more of a classical scent and sultry.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
See Chanel Number 9 women's perfume smells incredibly amazing smells so good I love the scent of it my mother-in-law actually uses this I on the other hand don't know it's too expensive for me to purchase for myself but if I could buy it for myself I definitely would if you definitely have the funds for it I would highly recommend you purchase this for yourself because it smells incredibly amazing and it lasts all day you know us pray here here and there and you're good to go
Caroline V.
I've only used this fragrance one time and it was because my boyfriend purchased this for me instead of my normal Chanel fragrance (Chance). It was long lasting, i didn't mind the packaging, but i didn't like the smell as much as Chanel chance. I wouldn't buy again.
Janvi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a classic, sultry, and sharp scent. I've grown up watching my mum start every morning with a few spritz's of this and I loved how classy she smelled. I still use this scent today and I love how it's such a unique and lingering scent that will surely be complemented by those around you.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I got this bottle of chanel perfume for my birthday and I am super pumped about it. It smells so awesome and last all day everyone always complements how good I smell I honestly recommend this perfume with a 5 star rating
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
I always get a lot of compliments on this perfume when I wear it. I have tried a few of the other chanel fragrances too and they smell really good. It tends to last a long time even if you are out and about.
Rachel S.
Auburn Hills, MI
To find a perfume that both me and my husband love the scent is so rare. But this product does that and so much more. I instantly feel sexy after spraying this and it helps my self confidence a bunch.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
My absolute fav and go to fragrance price wise not bad you can find it almost anywhere the scent is amazing and never fails when the bottle goes down I already make sure to go back and highly recommend
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
This perfume smells good but it kind of smells like an old home. But the container is very nice I like how much it come with. The price is good because it comes with a lot of product unlike other perfume. I don't think it really needs to improve at all I like it!