CHANEL N°19 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Aline B.CHANEL N°19 Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Aline B.

BY CHANEL

A daring, distinctive fragrance. The vibrant, green notes of Galbanum blend with the powdery notes of Iris to strike a perfect balance. The last fragrance launched and worn by Gabrielle Chanel. An uncompromising composition, in the image of Mademoiselle.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A daring floral-woody-green fragrance that plays with contrasts.
A perfect balance between the vibrant, green notes of Galbanum and the soft, powdery notes of Iris Pallida. A rich, smooth variation with a greater floral dimension, heightened by Ylang-Ylang, Lily-of-the-Valley and Rose.

Inspiration:

N°19 is the other great number by CHANEL.

The last fragrance Gabrielle Chanel ever launched or wore. A fragrance that pays tribute to the day she was born: August 19, 1883.

When the idea for this new women's fragrance came to mind, she met with resistance from those around her who did not think a new fragrance could exist alongside N°5. But Coco refused to give up and asked Henri Robert for a composition with a personality just as strong as that of N°5. And her request was granted, in a completely different olfactory composition: a contrasting accord of green and powdery notes. Mademoiselle passed away just a few weeks after the launch of the new fragrance, on January 10, 1971.

"To be irreplaceable, you must be different": N°19 is the final masterpiece from this extraordinary, daring and radiant female personality.

Art Of Perfuming:

For a more generous application, the eau de toilette comes in a spray format allowing for an easy and effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also used to enhance its trail of scent.

Buy on Chanel
Julia M.
This is a classic. It is green and woodsy with a little bit of underlying leather. A lot of people recognize it but not a lot of people can name it. Definitely use a light touch with this one.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Ok I have never heard of this particulat Chanel perfume before a week ago. Wow...talk about a light beautiful baby scent! I don't know if you get what I mean...ever sniffed a baby and didn't want to stop smelling? Yea that's this perfume!!
Jacqueline V.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have worn a bunch of Chanel's perfumes over the years such as-No.5, Chance, and Mademoiselle however I chose No 19 because I can remember seeing the bottle my mother owned (which is a tad different shape as it was back then) and how beautiful she always smelled! She still smells nice and has since then changed her signature scent. But, seeing this perfume come up in a review it really helped me reminisce to a much younger me! Much younger with no cares or concerns!
Gabryella C.
SOooSOOooSoSOosoo bomb. My roommate had this when we lived together and I would always ask to borrow it because i became completely in love with its smell! it lasts and lasts and lasts. I can remember a time i wore it to work, came home, hung the shirt up in the closet, came back to do laundry and realized it STILL smelled so good.... I was hooked.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
When Jo Malone made the very sad decision to discontinue Black Vetyver Cafe, she forced me into a quest to find a replacement. And Chanel 19 is not that. But it's close. Blissfully free of fruity, frothy modern notes, it's a classic, clean, nearly soapy Chanel, with Vetiver to keep it interesting. For those of us whose aging goals include fitting fun, warm,classy and unique into the same sentence, it's a great year-round scent.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
Absolutely and by far one of the best Chanel perfumes that isn't a a regular at the counter! Any woman who doesn't like Chanel No 5 will LOVE Number 19! In fact, if you can get a hold of Chanel No 22 that is even better! Number 19 is so fresh and classic that you will never want to use anything else once you try it. It has staying power and everyone you run into will want to be near you because it smells that good!
Diana P.
Chanel No. 19 gives you a sense of luxury. I began using my mother's when I was in high school and it was always my night time perfume. The scent gives off a sense of elegance and poise. I love the bottle as well. It is incredibly classic and despite the price, lasts an incredibly long time.
Vero N.
I got this perfume for my Mom and she is absolutely obsessed with it. Usually with girls it's difficult to find a good perfume that lasts all day long but this one definitely does the job! One spray will last you the entire day and smells perfect! Absolutely love Chanel!
Amanda B.
Trenton, NJ
Great scent, fragrance last all day. Not to strong and last a long time. Some products don't last as long. I can buy this product at Ulta, and Macys. A very nice shaped bottle and easy to hold. It also comes in a beautiful shade of pink. No, love it just the way it is.
Karine L.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent reminds me of my youth. Girly yet a bit sophisticated. For many years this was my go to scent. I really liked the staying power too. I lived in a humid environment so many scents faded fast, but I could smell this all day yet it wasn't overpowering.
Vanessa Z.
doral, FL
Is it has a long duration?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
What type of scent does it have ? Is it floral ? Soft? Sandalwood like?
stefany o.
Cathy N.
I love this fragrance. It is my summer alternative to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I understand that it is no longer available...is that true?
Eliceth S.
How does it compare to Chanel No. 5?