CHANEL N-5 L'EAU Duo Gift Set uploaded by Trinne F.CHANEL N-5 L'EAU Duo Gift Set uploaded by Ruth D.CHANEL N-5 L'EAU Duo Gift Set uploaded by Julia n.

BY CHANEL #32 in Fragrance Sets

Timeless and audacious, instant, and infinite. A modern, fresh, and vibrant embodiment of the now and forever scent, N-5 L'EAU is the N-5 of today. Composition: Composed by Chanel perfumer Olivier Polge, crisp, dynamic top notes of Lemon, Mandarin, and Orange reveal lightheartedness and transparency. The heart of the bouquet unfolds with May Rose, oxygenated Jasmine, and a new fraction of Ylang Ylang, more modern than ever. Behind this floral whirlwind lies an unprecedented sense of liveliness: the echo of Vetiver and Cedar, accompanied by soft and cottony Musk notes. Art of Perfuming: The Eau de Toilette allows for more generous use, with easy application on skin or clothing. The Classic Bottle features a new continuous misting spray, while the beveled glass appears crystal clear like pure water-an expression of simplicity and elegance. This set contains:- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Toilette Spray- 6.8 oz/ 200 mL Body Lotion Notes: Crisp Citrus, Floral, Vibrant Base of Cedarwood. Style: Confident. Spontaneous. Effortlessly Cool. N-5 L'EAU is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Kathy T.
San Diego, CA
This is a revived newer version inspired by the chassis Chanel perfume. Still has that nostalgic classic feeling in a new modern way. Smell it next time you are at the Chanel counter & you'll fall in love
Cindy L.
Everything about Chanel's perfume is wonderful. From the scents to the long-lasting results, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Number 5.

Chanel Number 5 was definitely not a personal favorite as I am still a bit young for this. However, when I smelled the new Number 5, I fell in love instantly. It's energetic, youthful, and just so clean & crisp. the long lasting power of it simply made this one an absolute favorite.
Maria P.
Revere, MA
The top notes of this perfume are instantly recognizable as bergamot, The middle notes are turkish rose, jasmine and mimosa while the notes at the base consist of white musk, vetiver, vanilla, opoponax, patchouli and tonka bean. To show off both sophistication and sensuality, this perfume cannot be beat.
Sadhana B.
Simply the best perfume the world ... That's my trademark. I am passionate about and use since 15 years. I use only a few drops and feel cool all day. I get a lot of praise when use. So I am quite happy with it, really Coco Chanel was completely happy when he created this fragrance :)
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ
In the mood to smell like a million dollars? Then you need to try this. It was a light scent that wasn't too overwhelming but smelled fresh. I loved the bottle and the packaging. No one can even compare to chanel! the only advice i have for them is make it in a bigger bottle
Priscilla D.
Chanel No. 5 is a classic and luxurious fragance that I can never get tired of. I love how it makes me feel empowered whenever I use it. I feel like a strong and capable woman. I get a lot of good compliments when I wear it. I love how strong it is and lasts the whole day. I enjoy its flowerish and podwerish smell that screams classic and elegant woman. A must have for every strong woman!
tamar m.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love this scent. it has just amazing smell. I can still smell it on my clothes the next day when I take it out the hamper to wash. i think you can use it in every age. I can use it everyday, I just can't get enough
Melissa J.
I grew up with my Mom wearing Chanel #5 and to this day this smell makes me happy and nostalgic. There weren't many perfumes she could wear bc of her allergies but this one is so light and feminine and does not cause headaches.
Melanie L.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have been using since for a long time I love the way it compares to , other products this one lasts all day a few sprays on my wrist and I am in love I bought this at the Chanel store in anthem and I will be buying more
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
A real woman's scent! It's lovely - strong but makes a statement. I love the duo gift set since I can't enough of this scent. I've used N5 for many years now. Try it- you really won't regret it. I will keep buying for sure.
hafsaa A.