CHANEL N-5 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Barbara E.CHANEL N-5 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jori R.CHANEL N-5 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kaileigh C.

BY CHANEL

The now and forever fragrance. The ultimate in femininity. An elegant, luxurious spray closest in strength and character to the parfum form. The sleek, portable signature bottle is perfect for the dressing table or travel. Available in a 1.2 oz. size, presented in a sleek flacon. The Classic Bottle is not available in this size. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
Everyone seems to have their favorite perfume. I have a variety including Exotic overseas fragrances but of my collection Chanel N-5 is the one I use the most. The smell is amazing and my husband loves it. I can wear it to work, to church or on an evening out. The fragrance is lasting, as if I just put it on. . It is unique and tantalating. I highly recommend every woman has this fragrance. Your man will love it!
tracie g.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
Classic and timeless , are the buzz words I would use when describing Chanel no.5. I received this perfume as a gift from a dear friend. It is classic and not over powering. I love the long wear of the scent making reapplication unnecessary. I wear it for special occasions only. It always makes feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear it.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Chanel #5 reminds me of my mom, in a good way. It makes me think of cookies, milk and snow trips. Beautiful bottle. There are no alternatives to #5. It's the best. Repeat user, never get sick of this. Wouldn't recommend, but thats just because I think everyone should smell different
Halleh P.
Halleh P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a wonderfully timeless perfume for all classy woman! This perfume has the strong smell of flowers but it's really a classic that will never get too old and it fits and fine lady no matter the age. Although I don't wear this everyday I save it for special occasions.
Angeli G.
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
chanel number 5 for me is the most exquisite feminine fragrance around the world, no matter how many perfumes or fragrances are on the market chanel queen and year reinvents year but chanel without this exquisite fragrance is nothing, its smell is simply a pleasure smell
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
This is my special occasion fragrance and I'm stingy with it because I love it so much. It's fresh and sexy. It last an entire evening without having to refresh. It's classic romantic scent is perfect for date night. It will always be a staple on my shelf!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
My first expensive perfume given to me as a gift have always loved it. Just a classic scent but have not purchased for myself in a long time. I have issues with scents and need a clean light fresh scent sometimes this bothers me. but I still love it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Classic Chanel sent. I wear this for special occasions. I always feel like I'm paying my respects to Great women like Coco herself and devout followers of her brand like Maryland Monroe. I feel sexy wearing it but still elegant and classy.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO
Chanel #5--is there any other fragrance? I love the scent of this classic fragrance. Its long lasting which makes it a great value. I but it at department stores because if it was good enough for Marilyn Monroe how could I go wrong.
Riley V.
Riley V.
This perfume smells great! It is very long lasting and you only need a little bit. It smells a bit strong though and should be used sparingly. The bottle is sleek and looks beautiful table side. I just wish it was not so pricey!