CHANEL Mousse Douceur Rinse-Off Foaming Mousse Cleanser Balance + Anti-Pollution

BY CHANEL

MOUSSE DOUCEUR cleanses the skin, while keeping its ecosystem balanced. It eliminates impurities, makeup and pollutants with a precious tulip tree extract. Its rich cream texture transforms into a fresh, light foam on contact with water.

Benefits:

To purify the skin while maintaining its balance, CHANEL Research drew inspiration from natural anti-pollution techniques. Adapted to cosmetology, these techniques made it possible to create cleansers and toners that respect the ecology of the skin.

MOUSSE DOUCEUR perfectly cleanses the skin, leaving it supple, velvety and silky.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula intense tulip tree water depollutes and purifies skin. Bio-glucan rebalances its ecosystem.

MOUSSE DOUCEUR also benefits from mallow extract, known for its softening properties.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Dispense a large dab of MOUSSE DOUCEUR into the palm of the hand and work into a foam with water.
Massage onto the face with small circular movements, avoiding the eye area.
Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry the face.
Use before application of your usual CHANEL skincare products.
Warning: Do not store at extreme temperatures.

Buy on Chanel
Yasmine H.
Falls Church
If you’re planning on investing in skincare, go Chanel! It’s hella expensive but it works wonders for your skin! Also, having a high end product, will encourage you to stick to your skincare routine.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is a beautiful cleanser that really leaves skin feel super cleansed but also soft and hydrate. I find the scent very pleasing as well.

I know that the Chanel products are pricey but they work very well and it is still some of the best skincare Ive ever used.
Tiffaney S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Very good soft cleaner. Has really strong but nice scent. Kind of like a perfume smell. Doesn’t break out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth! Will purchase again for sure.
Gyna P.
This is by far my favorite cleanser! I love the scent ! And I just feel relaxed when I put it on my skin. The texture is awesome, and it is gentle on my skin. My skin was probably its clearest when I used this daily. It is luxurious and Pricy for a cleanser, but it is Chanel. I would repurchase this, even with a higher price point, that’s how much I love it.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time! It has such a beautiful and refreshing scent, I love how it gets foamy and how it leaves my face feeling so incredibly soft and smooth! You only need to use a small amount so it lasts a LONG time (it did for me at least). I will continue to purchase and highly recommend! It is worth the price!!
Heather T.
Columbia Station
Really love this cleanser. It goes on your face really smooth and feels good when you rub it in--i almost don't want to rinse it off! The smell isn't that great but it's tolerable. It cleans your pores of dirt and gunk without drying it out.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this cleanser for a long time. This is an amazing product, I have never used any other product that even in one use made such a difference in my skin. Makes me feel clean fresh and keeps my skin looking amazing,
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Im in love with this cleanser. It smells great. It is creamy and soft and is not harsh on my skin. It cleans my face without leaving me super dry. It is gentle and I cant go without it. A must have!!
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Face is cleaned and smells great. The only thing with this is that its a bit expensive. Of course you get what you paid for, but I could get a much cheaper face wash and still does the same job
ashley c.
Yorba Linda, CA
GREAT CLEANSER. it is so goooood!!! Luxurious feeling but also does a great job of cleaning your skin. For a normal cleanser, it really feels like it's getting in there and getting it all out. Plus it smells great 😋
Dinah C.
Geneva, NY
Is this okay for oily skin? I'm looking for a new cleanser and heard this one was promising!
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Is this good for the morning?