CHANEL Mousse Confort Rinse-Off Rich Foaming Cream Cleanser Comfort + Anti-Pollution uploaded by Megan S.CHANEL Mousse Confort Rinse-Off Rich Foaming Cream Cleanser Comfort + Anti-Pollution uploaded by Megan S.

BY CHANEL

A truly comforting cleanser for normal to dry skin types that provides both effective cleansing action and well-being for the skin.Upon contact with water, the rich creamy texture transforms into a generous foam that cushions the skin with the softest touch. At the heart of the formula:
- Tulip Tree extract purifies the skin by capturing pollutants and impurities.
- Bioglucane helps maintain the balance of the skin's ecosystem, to protect the skin's barrier function.
- Arum Lily extract, taken from a flower known for its moisturising properties, provides its benefits. This essential beauty step reveals perfectly cleansed and soothed skin. Feelings of tightness become a thing of the past.

Application Ritual:

Place a small amount of MOUSSE CONFORT into the palm of your hand and work into a foam with water. Apply to face and massage over the skin with small circular movements, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well then dry the face.
Your skin is perfectly prepared for your usual CHANEL skincare product. Enjoy this moment of pleasure morning and evening.

Buy on Chanel
Toria M.
Winnetka , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Use this every night without it my face dousing feel clean. And I love how tight and refreshed my skin feels after this literally transformed my skin and took my skin game to the next level
Megan S.
I purchased this sometime last year, and I still have more than half left. All you need is a small swipe (smaller than a pea). Add some water and rub it until you get a thick rich lather. The richest lather I've ever seen in a cleanser. The smell is light and clean. After rinsing your face feels clean and moisturized. Not dry tight skin. I love this product and use it every morning in the shower. At night I  use either Guerlain or Dior cleansers at the beginning of my skin care routine. I would buy this again and recommend it for gifts. It was $45 and has lasted me more than a year! Unfortunately it looks like it is no longer available, and may have been replaced by Chanel La Mousse.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Creamy, soft and clean is how my skin felt after using the mousse facial cleaner. It is pricey but it is Chanel so it is worth it. Would purchase and recommend. I also have several other products by Chanel. Only a small amount is needed when using.
Humera K.
In love with this product in a couple of uses my skin feels good, didn't think a pearl size amount could do so much. Very gentle on the skin. Love the light fragrance. I have just started using it, I am hoping for it to exceed expectations!
Grey A.
A little goes a long way with this product. It foams up into a nice leather and makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I even wish they sold travel sizes because this tube last months. It's huge!!
Rosa K.
Edmonds , WA
The scent has a light perfume smell. It foams really nicely so you don't need a lot. It leaves your face feeling clean and smelling fresh!
Cameron M.
College Park
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Only have to use tiny amount for great results, so it lasts so long. Skin is left feeling clean, refreshed, and no dryness. Very effective.
Shelby T.
Tampa, FL
Favorite cleanser on the market. The smell is divine and it doesn’t leave you with dry skin.
Courtney A.
Watervliet
Purchased at: Macy's
Super clean smell, and feel! My face feels super silky after using this cleanser! I’m obsessed!
Elizabeth O.
La guacima,Alajuela
I love this product, the presentation is so cool, the bootle itself is enormous, the price is ok, it is kind of expensive yet you get a great product and it actually lasts a long time because just with a tiny bit you can cover your entire face. The formula itself is super rich, very creamy. It smells divine, like fresh. The good thing about this product is that it leaves your skin "oil free" but it doesn't dry it up. Before applying it i recommend splashing some water in your face, it will make the product easier to apply, softer, and it will make you use less. As for my skin, I feel it looks healthier, I have had less pimples yet I still can't get rid of my blackheads, nonetheless my skin is kind of softer.