BY CHANEL #27 in Mirrors

A mirror with a normal side and a magnifying side. A beauty accessory in an ultra-flat format that slips easily into a handbag. Designed for precise makeup touch-ups at any time of day.

How To Use:

Use the normal side of the MIROIR DOUBLE FACETTES for discreet touch-ups and the magnifying side for precision application.

• Whats so special about this mirror. There are plenty that...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Stacy O.
Binghamton
It's sleek, it's sexy, it's chic... it's CHANEL  It's an awesome slim mirror which has a regular mirror in one side and a magnifying mirror in the other.  It also comes with a little velvet bag/case to keep it from getting scratched in your purse.  The hinges on it are nice - they allow you put the compact down and it manages to stay open in the position that you place it in.  It's $42 but it's the last mirror you should have to buy.
Monalisa A.
Miami
I love this compact. I know its really expensive for a mirror but honestly it is extremely high quality. You have one side that has a magnifying mirror while the other has a normal mirror. The packaging is also like the chanel compacts but slimmer so its a fancy item to have on your purse. I love this item but if you are on a budget don't buy it. This is more for the luxury behind it rather than the purpose of a mirror. I hope this helps.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
My favorite compact mirror of all time! I just recently bought it and it works wonders! I carry it with me where ever I go and I can honestly look at my best with this fancy thing around! It has two sides the regular mirror and the magnifying side. I can really tell how my makeup is looking.
Maheen J.
This mirror is my life. I love when I take this out and it looks so chic in my purses. I love the zoom feature of the mirror and I go everywhere with this mirror. It if officially my designated mirror for all my handbags.
Mari O.
I bought this mirror about 7 years ago and I'm still using it. The design is very beautiful and it is so useful because it has two types of mirror on each side.
Mandy S.
This mirror is so pretty! They have mirrors on both sides which is always useful! Worth it if you're a Chanel lover like me!
Courtney R.
Del city
This little mirror is tough I’ve had mine in my purse for a few years now and it’s been dropped and it still hasn’t broken.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I love my Chanel mirror! It's really just a mirror but the fact that it's Chanel makes it special to me
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Loving the mirriors. They break easily though, so wouldn't recommed putting them in a big purse.
Enya P.
I love this product so much it’s apart of my every day life now. It is a little pricey I must say, but in my opinion totally worth it. I mean its not going to impact you but if you’re like me and you love to have makeup on the go and just apply some extra lipgloss then this is the item for you
Blake S.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Is it worth the money?
Daisy Y.
Whats so special about this mirror. There are plenty that have a regular mirror and a magnifying mirror as a compact. Is it just selling its name brand ?