MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15

CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15

Perfect for combination skin with a tendency to shine, this oil-free formula delivers a soft, natural matte finish with maximum staying power. Medium coverage looks impeccable and shine-free for up to 12 hours.

TThis is good ?
Does this foundation have good coverage, and would it be good for combination skin? I’m oily but also have dry spots that matte foundations tend to cling to.
How is the coverage? Also does it have a strong fragrant scent?
Start your review of CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
V Chor P.
CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by V Chor P.
I love how this foundation look on my skin, even though I’m super oily, I do like that satin/dewy look sometimes, for different occasions. The only thing I would improve it is the price, I find that it’s a little more of the pricey side, so pretty much I wouldn’t buy it myself. I got it as a gift! Would I purchase it, yes...maybe, if the money is right! Lol
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Chanel matte base for normal skin leaves a soft and firm layer in your makeup ... you will love its great variety of shades ... look for yours!
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Devon S.
This is a great foundation if you have combination oily skin. It doesn’t make your skin shiny, but it does offer a full coverage foundation.
Erika L.
This Chanel foundation has never let me down I’ve used it for years and it is definitely one of the best it has a full coverage, long lasting and it makes your skin feel like if you have nothing on it is so weightless and light.
Dana D.
Aurora, IL
This did not work for me when I wore it. I broke out and eventually got rid of it because my skin broke out so bad. I would love to try it again since it’s been a few years and breakouts are not a concern for me. Would also love to read other reviews. This isn’t for combination skin or oily skin. Will have to give it another try.
noemy P.
compton
Love their Chanel products they really lightweight and stay on all day it look natural
Cortney S.
Richardson
This is my favorite gives your skin such a natural flawless finish! Doesn’t give the appearance of a cake like look it is amazing!
Stephanie L.
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: Chanel
This product is great for all day wear. It doesn’t separate on my skin and works well with my oily T-zone.
Vennesa M.
El Paso, TX
Holy grail for my skin. I have been through many foundations and was a huge fan of Mac studio fx foundation until I came across this precious. It give y up u a flawless look without looking cakey.
bella F.
Southern California
Expensive, but feels like silk on skin and with a good amount of coverage. Lasts all day for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...