BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask

CHANEL Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask

Designed for combination to oily skin, MASQUE DÉSTRESSANT PURETÉ purifies skin while absorbing impurities and excess sebum. Its light, comfortable and refreshing texture delivers an instant sensation of well-being and relaxation.

Benefits

With MASQUE DÉSTRESSANT PURETÉ, skin recovers its smoothness and beautiful matte finish. It glows.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: a sebum-regulating purity complex to refine, brighten and tighten the skin texture.

A duo of fine kaolin and silica powder heightens the matte finish and purity of the complexion.

MASQUE DÉSTRESSANT PURETÉ also benefits from an ylang-ylang concentrate to regulate sebum production.

Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Use once or twice a week, depending on the skin's needs.

Apply a thick layer to cleansed, dry skin, preferably after using GOMMAGE MICROPERLÉ ÉCLAT.

Avoid the eye area.

Leave on for ten minutes, then wet the fingers and massage in.

Rinse off the mask with water, without rubbing. Carefully dry the face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Hanh L.
Centreville, VA
CHANEL Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask uploaded by Hanh L.
Love love, my best friend every night, just apply it and go to sleep for a lazy day, I feel so comfortable and relaxing
Pia B.
Paramus, NJ
Love this mask!! I still have it over a couple of years later. It makes my skin feel tighter and and brighter. Definitely a recommendation if you want a pricery product. I use this as one of my go to masks. I feel clean and refreshed after using it!!
Erica C.
fort lauderdale
After using so many products from Chanel I think it’s safe to say they have better masks out there. I only had to buy one tube to figure out that I would not be purchasing another. Smells great and leave skin bright but could do better on the “purifying” effect.
Danica T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced, leaving a silky, hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion.
Alexandria H.
torrington
Cream masks are the best, especially chanels. After I use it, it makes my skin glow in a way that many products cant. They make there products with the best ingredients to excel your standards
Raziiat A.
Des Plaines
does not correspond to the price, an ordinary mask, for which you can pay much less money than I have paid her
Lucía A.
CHANEL Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask uploaded by Lucía A.
I use it at night to remove the acneé that have come out. It helps me a lot and it doesn't dry my skin. Leaving it on overnight, the acneé disappear
Kayla H.
Toronto , ON
This is a mask that I use after every time I exfoliate. You put a thick layer on the skin and wait approximately 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse the mask off. It helps to pull the impurities out of my skin, it helps with blackheads, breakouts, and I find it also does not strip my skin of all of the oils. I recommend this mask to everyone.
sara I.
Turin
My favourite mask. I think this can be used on every skin type. It leaves my skin smooth and glow (and I have oily/dry skin) and my pores and pimples are visibly reduced. The price could be lower but it is worth it. It is the best face mask I've ever tried.
Pamela V.
I really like the texture of this mask. A little goes a long way. My skin feels so smooth after I rinse it off. Feels like I just came from the spa.

Looking for your answer?