BY CHANEL

LOTION PURETÉ removes any remaining traces of makeup from combination to oily skin, while keeping its ecosystem balanced. This delicately perfumed wave of freshness eliminates excess sebum, pollutants and impurities with a precious tulip tree extract.

Benefits:

To purify the skin while maintaining its balance, CHANEL Research drew inspiration from natural anti-pollution techniques. Adapted to cosmetology, these techniques made it possible to create cleansers and toners that respect the ecology of the skin.

LOTION PURETÉ refines the skin texture. Skin is perfectly makeup-free, balanced, cleaner and more matte.

At the heart of the formula: intense tulip tree water depollutes and purifies skin. Bio-glucan rebalances its ecosystem.

LOTION PURETÉ also benefits from meadowsweet extract, known for its astringent properties.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and evening, apply LOTION PURETÉ with a cotton pad to thoroughly cleansed face and neck.

Use as a complement to PURETÉ line cleansers, before application of your usual CHANEL skincare products.

Buy on Chanel
alexis s.
new york, ny
Only use it in the summer since my skin tends to get oily in my T zone but I haven’t used it long enough to say much. It mildly changed the texture of the skin little less oil than usual. Great size bottle.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I love this toner. I always feel when I can see the dirt coming off my skin feels cleaner. I use this when my face is more oily, since it’s a tad harsher than the pink solution.
Eliannys T.
If you are having acne problem, this product is highly recommended, it prevents from break out and smell amazing! Is not very affordable but is worth it to but it
Melissa M.
Taylorsville, KY
This stuff is great after washing my face and does not sting like most timers/astringents. It's pricey but investing in good face products like this is important for anti-aging.
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh
I love this toner, mostly because of the smell. It smells incredible! It also makes my skin feel very nice. However, I can’t say I’ve noticed any drastic improvements in my skin as a result of this product
Karolinne g.
this product truly reigns in my skin care ritual.
to start my day or finis, this mattifying facial toner helps my skin to feel fresh and pores smaller. along with my serums and lotions im very protected since this product helps with pollution accumulated in my skin.
Logan M.
Clearwater, FL
Favorite product ever! Absolutely love it. Never breaks me out and makes my skin feel amazing afterwords
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
I live this toner!!! Not only does it mattify my skin but leaves it feeling so fresh and clean. It also lasts me 4-5 months with me using it 5-6 times a week.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
I have try this product before makeup and it does wonders to my skin my foundation foes in more smoother and it just gives me a nice vibrance.
jessica L.
Green Island
Only toner that actually shows a difference in my skin!!! It’s mattifying but drastically reduces the appearances of texture.
I have oily skin and have yet to find a mattifying product - whether moisturiser or toner - that actually WORKS! Would you recommend this? Or is there something you'd recommend over this? I feel like I need to try 30 products so I can find the right one; it's driving me crazy