CHANEL Lotion Confort Silky Soothing Toner Comfort + Anti-Pollution Alcohol-Free

BY CHANEL

LOTION CONFORT removes any remaining traces of makeup from dry skin, while keeping its ecosystem balanced. Its comfortable alcohol-free texture moisturizes, soothes and depollutes skin with a precious tulip tree extract.

Benefits:

To purify the skin while maintaining its balance, CHANEL Research drew inspiration from natural anti-pollution techniques. Adapted to cosmetology, these techniques made it possible to create cleansers and toners that respect the ecology of the skin.

LOTION CONFORT leaves skin perfectly makeup-free, comfortable, supple and radiant.

At the heart of the formula: intense tulip tree water depollutes and purifies skin. Bio-glucan rebalances its ecosystem.

LOTION CONFORT also benefits from arum extract, known for its moisturizing properties.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and evening, apply LOTION CONFORT with a cotton pad to thoroughly cleansed face and neck.

Use as a complement to CONFORT line cleansers, before application of your usual CHANEL skincare products.

• I have oily skin, it's appropriate for my skin?3 Answers
  • When do you use it? After you wash your face? or, can yo...3 Answers
  • Can this be used before makeup, or does it leave behind a...3 Answers
Buy on Chanel
jtm. M.
San Jose
It was ok, I felt like after using the toner my skin had a film residue on it. It was recommended by a Chanel consultant from Macy’s. I wish I had sampled it for a week before purchasing. For nonproblematic and nonoily skin this would be perfect.
christinejoy. ✌.
Glendale, CA
Oooh I love this so much! It’s really great for dry skin like mine. This is my first using it and I have to say it is worth it. Little goes away. I’ve had it for 2 months now and I am half way through the bottle. Love the packaging it’s cute and simple.
Chase H.
W Hollywood, CA
I loved this stuff when I was a teen, but recently repurchased it to try it again and even though I enjoy the way it feels and the smell, I don’t think it does anything special for my skin to justify repurchasing.
Marissa R.
Let me preface this by saying that this toner is made for dry/sensitive skin, & I have a very oily, acne-prone skin type. I have tried every Chanel toner (Le Blanc, Sublimage, Confort, Douceur, & Purete), and this is my favorite by far. Despite the fact that I am very oily and should be using Lotion Purete (the mattifying one), I love this one so much better!!!! It is gentle, soothing, lightweight, water-like, and doesn’t leave behind any weird residue. The price point is definitely worth it to me, as a bottle usually lasts me a good amount of time, and other designer brands are not considerably cheaper. Would recommend to anyone that needs a gentle, soothing product in their skincare routine.
Mai K.
Plainvew
I’ve been using this toner by Chanel for over seven years now. My mom started using this and then I started using it, we always have in the house. It’s the only toner I’ve ever use that feels more like a lotion than astringent.
It’s so hydrating and it leaves your face really clean and smooth
Lauren B.
Love this toner because it doesn’t have alcohol in it as most cheap toners do. It’s pretty up there in price, but I recommend the bigger size because I can easily squeeze out 6-8 months of 3 times daily use! If you use it 1 or 2 times a day you could probably even get to a year!
Lexi H.
Love this toner to use before putting on any moisturizers in the morning and at night to make sure I got all my makeup off. Very nourishing to the skin and have been using it for years- a little pricey but a product I cannot let go of!
madi 🌟.
Perryville
I may be a little biased toward Chanel products, but this toner really is amazing at evening out the skin and getting rid of any excess dirt that a cleanser misses!! This worked wonders for my skin and I think everyone should try this out!!!!
Hye I.
San Francisco, CA
They discontinued this and replaced it for something different. Used to be 6.8oz and now it is called "Le Tonique" at 5.4 oz...Such a bummer because the price is the same for less product. Original smells delightful.
I’ve been using this for almost a year now and it definitely met my expectations. It was recommended to me by the SA for its soothing properties as I tend to get razor burn after shaving. This soothes my skin and makes sure that irritation is minimal
Jocelyn N.
Providence , RI
Would this product be appropriate for dehydrated, oily skin?
Jorelis A.
Houston , TX
I have oily skin, it's appropriate for my skin?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Can this be used before makeup, or does it leave behind an oily residue?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
When do you use it? After you wash your face? or, can you use it in place of washing your face. (Like a quick refresher). Do you use moisturizer after?