BeautyFaceFace MakeupChanel
Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer

CHANEL Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer

A smoothing eye contour concealer that softens signs of aging and lights up the eyes. Specially formulated for the delicate eye contour area, it diminishes puffiness and reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

Adapted to all skin types.

How To Use:

Gently dab on the eye contour.

Blend in with fingertips, smoothing outwards.

Composition:

• The LIFTOPTIC complex for an even, smooth and luminous complexion
• Pea extract for supple, toned skin
• Camellia oil and a hyaluronic acid derivative for comfort and softness
• A tetrapeptide that works to diminish puffiness.

Fragrance-free.
Ophthalmologist tested.

Are you applying with a concealer brush or fingertip?
Does the product cover SUPER genetic dark circles?
I have been looking for a good concealer that can cover up my baggy eyes,does this help at all 😯
Start your review of CHANEL Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer!
Courtney G.
brimfield
Review for: 10 - BEIGE LUMIÈRE
i love chanel makeup products. they smell great and the packaging is very pretty and luxurious.thefe is nothing i dislike about this product and it’s one of the best products i use and id buy again definitely
Janet T.
Mahwah
Review for: 10 - BEIGE LUMIÈRE
I LOVE Chanel’s smoothing and rejuvenating eye contour concealer because it works excellent with my sensitive under eye area
Lorrin M.
Mayfield, KY
Review for: 10 - BEIGE LUMIÈRE
Love it! Applied very smoothly and blends easily. Will be using again and highly recommend
Delmi  P.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
I love it!! It stays all day long.. a bit expensive to my pocket but is worth it. Pretty accurate on the shades. I am always working and I always had great experience with this brand. Nordstrom closed near me so I'll have to shop online from now on.
Talin M.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this product 2 weeks ago from Macy's and I found it excellent, honestly cover all my super black under eyes and last all day. I have dry and medium tan skin, so number 03 goes perfect for me. Definitely I would recommend this super concealer to everyone who suffer of black circles.
Kaitlyn C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
Wow this product is expensive but soooo worth it. Amazingly radiant finish and so hydrating. Much recommendrd
Bianey H.
Lindsay, CA
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
Didn't like it. My fave is greesy. When wearing it for a couple of ours it will start to chalck.
Jeanette O.
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
I always feel like you can't go wrong with Chanel make up! This product was so light and works so well with the foundation. It is very creamy and easy to blend. They have a large selection on colors.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
A-m-a-z-i-n-g product! Is not because it's a Channel but because it hide all my pores, it make my skin fell really smooth and soft, the duration time of the make up on my face is like 8 hours. It is expensive though but worth each penny
Dawn K.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: 20 - ROSE LUMIÈRE
This makeup is awesome. It is light feeling and doesn't clog my pores. Makes my skin look flawless, I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...