CHANEL Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer uploaded by Sholangus Anayss H.CHANEL Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer uploaded by maria jose a.CHANEL Lift Lumière Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer uploaded by member-9c70973eb

BY CHANEL

A smoothing eye contour concealer that softens signs of aging and lights up the eyes. Specially formulated for the delicate eye contour area, it diminishes puffiness and reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

Adapted to all skin types.

How To Use:

Gently dab on the eye contour.

Blend in with fingertips, smoothing outwards.

Composition:

• The LIFTOPTIC complex for an even, smooth and luminous complexion
• Pea extract for supple, toned skin
• Camellia oil and a hyaluronic acid derivative for comfort and softness
• A tetrapeptide that works to diminish puffiness.

Fragrance-free.
Ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Chanel
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I bought this product 2 weeks ago from Macy's and I found it excellent, honestly cover all my super black under eyes and last all day. I have dry and medium tan skin, so number 03 goes perfect for me. Definitely I would recommend this super concealer to everyone who suffer of black circles.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This concealer has beautiful hydrating and anti aging properties. The fluid texture works beautifully for the under eye area, and looks very natural and illuminates the skin. The bottle holds a substantial amount of product, and a little goes a long way so it is sure to last you a long time before you'll need to restock!
Mairangelica L.
Bastante bueno en realidad. No decepciona. Tiene buena cobertura y no es muy grasoso por lo que sirve para pieles secas y mixtas. Disimula bien las ojeras y resalta los ojos de buena forma, sin formar grietas ni marcar las líneas de expresión. Esta bien en lo basico
Sadeel D.
This foundation is the way to go!! It's super easy to apply I use my beauty blender awesome coverage
Love the way it just glides on even tho it's really pricey it's well worth it, recommended it to all family members and they loved it!

Wesal A.
Tarzana, CA
i absiolutely love loveeee this foundation its bright and makes your face bright as well as coverage goes its light but can be built up which i like
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I have tried this as a sample and Dot it lightly under my eyes it seems to give a better a fact but I think I need to buy the full-blown version
Isamar R.
Pricy but worth it! Smooth, easy to blend and very hydrating. A little goes a long way with this product. Would definitely buy again.
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
This stuff is great. It was so creamy on my under eye area. I only have tried a sample and will likely be purchasing it
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
A little pricey I've purchased it before and it's amazing one of the best I've used and I absolutely love this brand
nikkie r.
Ontario
Leaves my skin flawless! Looks amazing Everytime I think I might be obsessed ! Most definitely worth the try!!
Does this have good coverage
Raphaela V.
As covers the base? that tone might suit a white skin?
Eda D.
Ive been looking for a good under eye concealer and am wondering if this one is amazing and worth the hefty price ?
Julie S.
How many applications does it take for the illumination to really take effect? Considering purchasing, but I would like to know how it stands up to competitors before investing!
Alex C.
Loooks interesting but is it effective??