CHANEL Lift Lumière, Firming And Smoothing Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Pamela P.CHANEL Lift Lumière, Firming And Smoothing Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Pamela P.CHANEL Lift Lumière, Firming And Smoothing Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Pamela P.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A lightweight, fluid foundation that smooths and hydrates for an even and natural-looking complexion. The look of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots is visibly diminished. Provides medium-to-full coverage and a natural luminous finish. COMPOSITION A special LIFTOPTIC™ complex ensures an even and luminous complexion; firming polymers provide skin with an impeccably smooth surface and the look and feel of an immediate 'lift.' Camellia Oil and Hyaluronic Acid provide comfort and softness. HOW TO APPLY Gently apply LIFT LUMIÈRE on entire face. Blend with fingertips in outward circular movements. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Michelle K.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! This is the first foundation that I truly fell in love with.
It is super light coverage, which I love, but buildable if needed. It's so smooth, this is the one foundation I've found that does NOT leave me cakey; I never wear primer with this, I just don't need to with this.
The best way I can describe this foundation is: Your skin but better!

Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I really really want to like this one but it just didn’t work for me. It looked super cakey after a few hours,emphasized my pores and all the imperfections on my skin. After a few uses I gave up. It just didn’t work.
Pamela P.
In my opinion this product should get the 2017 award. chanel Lift lumiere provides perfect coverage for mature skin without emphasizing the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines to give a flawless even finish. I like how it captures and diffuses light. I would definitely recommend this for mature skin. I bought it online from their site.
Nicole G.
Chanel can do no wrong in the beauty industry if you ask me. This was a home run for me! Plump juicy skin? Check. Glowing clear complexion? Check. Fewer visible lines and wrinkles? Check. This is a must have! I'll repurchase this again abd again
Kimberly D.
This foundation is great, dewy and long lasting. It blends well with other products. Sits well on the skin. This foundation is unique because it works well with aging skin
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I love this foundation! It provides a nice amount of coverage with a beautiful natural look. I have been using it for about ten years - I briefly tried another product and quickly went back to this. The only problem is that it is difficult to tell when it is low - I set a reminder so that I always have the next bottle purchased ahead of time. One bottle lasts about four months with daily use.