BY CHANEL

An ultra-shiny gloss, an endless palette of shades and effects. Easy and quick application. A creamy, non-sticky gel that moisturises and shapes the lips in an instant.

Result: ultra-shiny, fresh and sparkling makeup.

How To Use:

Apply LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES directly to the lips with its integrated applicator.

Composition:

This gloss is enriched with:
• A sterol ester that delivers a sensation of comfort and moisturisation for 8 hours straight.*
• A polymer that provides intense shine and hold.

Evaluation obtained from corneometry tests conducted on 21 women.

Caroline H.
Columbia
Favorite gloss of all time. Chanel is obviously more of a pricy gloss to buy, but if you are looking to splurge a little, I would definitely recommend. All Chanel products are amazing and this is by far my favorite lip gloss
Karla M.
san marcos
Very nice lipgloss but for the price you could get some other affordable options. Do recommend if you’re looking for a high-end or luxury lipgloss. Colors are great and does not feel sticky on the lips.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This lip gloss by Chanel is amazing, there is nothing like it out there. It feels so nice on top of any lipstick. Layers on top of layers and great. And it’s definitely a long wear.
Samantha M.
I'm not a big fan of glosses, but I fell in love with this color and always get compliments on it. The gloss isn't sticky and surprisingly stays on a long time. The color is also vivid which is another surprising feature for gloss.
Mabry F.
Westerville
It's so soft, not sticky. It feels great on the lips and looks so pretty. It also smells really good. If you want to invest in a nice lipstick I recommend this
Virginia I.
West Hills, CA
I'm not a huge gloss fan but one thing I will say is that the color selections are always amazing and kinda hard to find dupes to. It's just not the same!
Karen N.
brooklyn, NY
My favorite lipgloss right now. It is a little pricey but its such a beautiful gloss with goldish specks of glitter, and absolutely beautiful packaging.
Alejandra D.
One of my favorite lip glosses . Just a little to thick going onL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Total Cover Foundation
Gab G.
Ambler
Super smooth lipgloss! This lasts a long time and doesn’t feel sticky! Colors range to match almost any lipstick as an added effect.
B W.
Huntsville, AL
Hands down the best gloss I own. Stays on my lips beautifully and makes anything I put underneath just glisten! I would buy again!