BY CHANEL

Gorgeous shimmer and a high-shine glow is delivered effortlessly to lips with just one stroke of CHANEL’s best-selling lip gloss. A wide range of shades, from sheer and natural to sparkling and rich, look beautiful on their own, or over your favorite CHANEL lipstick. Equally beautiful is the conditioning formula's comfort and deep hydration.

• These lip glosses are on the more expensive side. Are they high q...5 Answers
  • Son muy pingmentados?? 1 Answers
  • Not usually a fan of lip glosses. Can someone tell me if these ar...1 Answers
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
Glossimers are by far my favorite glosses of any I've ever used. The colors are just gorgeous and the staying power is impressive. The shimmer colors are my favorite as they seem to blur any lines on the lip and provide a more youthful appearance to the lip. As with all Chanel products the packaging is beautiful and high quality. These also layer beautifully over lipsticks
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product is high quality and long lasting for a lipgloss. It glides on smooth, and is a must have for me. I love using Chanel products but this is one of my go to must have products. I typically can have a tube last me for at least a year with once to twice a week use. I love the subtle color and the way it leaves the perfect glossy shine.
Katelyn H.
My splurge choice but I️ love it! Excellence to selection of colors that last a good amount of time. I️ like that they’re also not sticky so my hair doesn’t get stuck on my lips. Also love the but if tinglyness that I️ believe helps plump up my lips a bit.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
The first Chanel product I tried and the first I have loved. This gloss is amazing. The colors are as light or as deep as you want. And the way they feel on your lips is amazing. They are moisturizing and last. I love it. Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer
B W.
Nashville
Beautiful color payoff and it feels great on my lips. It’s not too sticky which is awesome. It makes whatever I’m wearing under it look better! The longevity is great, considering it’s a gloss. I would definitely buy again.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
My go to lipgloss. Not to sticky or disgusting fragrance. Perfect pink shade for any lipstick topper but I usually wear it by itself. It’s a luxury makeup piece but it’s worth it. I got it for my birthday and never let go.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
I usually wear lipstick but when I want more shine I love these Chanel lipglosses. They have just the right amount of pigment, solid staying power, and never get too sticky. The shine and shimmer is just right, too.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love these glosses! They are so easy to apply and come in a range of beautiful colors that have s lot of shine and shimmer. They can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick for added shine and shimmer. Great product.
Rita A.
Novi, MI
By far my favorite lip gloss!! I have had several different shades and loved them all. Go on smooth without being too sticky, and come in a great variety of colors! A little bit pricey than some other brands but worth it!
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I received these in my stocking a couple years ago for Christmas and I truly fell in love. I now purchase these on Nordstrom.com regularly. The design of the lip glass it’s self is smooth and silky and also long-lasting. I noticed it also last for a long time this product so you don’t have to always purchase another one. I would recommend this to all my friends
Kristen L.
Are these worth the money? Are they sticky? Do they have a strong smell? Are they very pigmented?
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Is this gloss sticky?
Mary G.
Van Nuys, CA
These lip glosses are on the more expensive side. Are they high quality and worth the price?
Ilda V.
Moline , IL
Where can I find this brand?
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Is this lip gloss sticky at all?