BY CHANEL #46 in Lip Gloss

An ultra-shiny gloss, an endless palette of shades and effects. Easy and quick application. A creamy, non-sticky gel that moisturises and shapes the lips in an instant.

Result: ultra-shiny, fresh and sparkling makeup.

How To Use:

Apply LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES directly to the lips with its integrated applicator.

Composition:

This gloss is enriched with:
• A sterol ester that delivers a sensation of comfort and moisturisation for 8 hours straight.*
• A polymer that provides intense shine and hold.

Evaluation obtained from corneometry tests conducted on 21 women.

CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer
  • "Love This Lip Gloss! Definitely keeps my lips glossy the whole day! I recommend this to everyone!" in 36 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is one of the best out there! The formula is long lasting, not sticky, very light, the color is very concentrated and beautiful. It delivers the perfect shade of color, with the most beautiful shimmer. You will not be disappointed! Worth every penny." in 29 reviews
  • "I love the Chanel glosses , very hydrating and just the color of them they don't seem to have a lot of the red undertones , of coarse the Chanel packaging is breathtaking and they are long lasting Chanel products you get for what you pay for ." in 12 reviews
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
Glossimers are by far my favorite glosses of any I've ever used. The colors are just gorgeous and the staying power is impressive. The shimmer colors are my favorite as they seem to blur any lines on the lip and provide a more youthful appearance to the lip. As with all Chanel products the packaging is beautiful and high quality. These also layer beautifully over lipsticks
Tiffany P.
LOVE THEM ALL! They don't smell, no scent. They do create a pretty sexy gloss however. Worn alone or on top of your favorite lipstick. A great go-to for a quick lip gloss. I'm a shimmer type of girl so I like these a lot. I do recommend it and would buy again.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product is high quality and long lasting for a lipgloss. It glides on smooth, and is a must have for me. I love using Chanel products but this is one of my go to must have products. I typically can have a tube last me for at least a year with once to twice a week use. I love the subtle color and the way it leaves the perfect glossy shine.
Grace P.
Review for: 166 - AMOUR more...
First piece of makeup that I bought from Chanel in my younger days. I love these glosses because it is very moisturizing and lasts a long time. I love wearing it with face full of make up or no make up! Great to add to your purse! The smell is great and not over powering or crazy!
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
These glosses are to die for. They last all day on me and I only have to reapply maybe once? in a day. If you have lips and you like looking good, get these lip colors because wow, will your lip gloss be popping. Plus, it's Chanel so what's not to like?
Marisa M.
Sunnyvale
Love, love, love chanel lipglosses. The colors are beautiful! They stay on great and give the shine I’m looking for. The package is nice and compact so it’s my go to for a night out on the town. It fits easily in a small purse with my phone.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
My go to lipgloss. Not to sticky or disgusting fragrance. Perfect pink shade for any lipstick topper but I usually wear it by itself. It’s a luxury makeup piece but it’s worth it. I got it for my birthday and never let go.
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
I️ love these!! I️ have several in different light shimmery colors. They go on very chic and natural and the tube is so pretty. These could be used for all ages- teenage to an older woman. Chanel is timeless ❤️
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Review for: Other more...
although i don’t necessarily have anything bad to say about this product, to me it just seems like any other lipgloss and i don’t really think there’s anything special about it to necessarily warrant the high price. however, i do really love that it comes in cute, chic, well-designed chanel packaging!
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Review for: Other more...
I really do love these! The only reason
I gave this 4 stars is for some reason the tubing seems to have an issue with the gloss seeping out and it tends to get stuck to other products in my bag which we all know is so annoying! Other than that, great lasting for nails with a ton of colors to choose from. My all time favorite color is Spark!
Kristen L.
Victorville, CA
Are these worth the money? Are they sticky? Do they have a strong smell? Are they very pigmented?
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Is this gloss sticky?
Mary G.
Van Nuys, CA
These lip glosses are on the more expensive side. Are they high quality and worth the price?
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
Where can I find this brand?
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Is this lip gloss sticky at all?

back