BY CHANEL

An ultra-shiny gloss, an endless palette of shades and effects. Easy and quick application. A creamy, non-sticky gel that moisturises and shapes the lips in an instant.

Result: ultra-shiny, fresh and sparkling makeup.

How To Use:

Apply LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES directly to the lips with its integrated applicator.

Composition:

This gloss is enriched with:
• A sterol ester that delivers a sensation of comfort and moisturisation for 8 hours straight.*
• A polymer that provides intense shine and hold.

Evaluation obtained from corneometry tests conducted on 21 women.

CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer
  • "Love This Lip Gloss! Definitely keeps my lips glossy the whole day! I recommend this to everyone!" in 36 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is one of the best out there! The formula is long lasting, not sticky, very light, the color is very concentrated and beautiful. It delivers the perfect shade of color, with the most beautiful shimmer. You will not be disappointed! Worth every penny." in 29 reviews
  • "I love the Chanel glosses , very hydrating and just the color of them they don't seem to have a lot of the red undertones , of coarse the Chanel packaging is breathtaking and they are long lasting Chanel products you get for what you pay for ." in 12 reviews
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: 166 - AMOUR more...
chanel lipgloss is definitely expensive but there's just something about this gloss that feel different from the rest it applies on easily and very smooth the formulation is different but it just one that you just have to have In your collection
Courtney S.
lancaster
Review for: 119 - WILD ROSE more...
Amazing color, long lasting and gorgeous packaging! I love this gloss so much! No nasty smell or stickiness and the price isn’t too bad for the name brand attached! It’s a long lasting color that’s flattering on everyone
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Review for: 119 - WILD ROSE more...
I’m down for most Chanel products and I luv all lip glosses so this was the perfect everyday gloss. Great high end packaging. The gloss went on smooth-semi sheer and shiny. I would definitely buy again!
Steph L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 119 - WILD ROSE more...
I love Chanel lipglosses! I’m not sure the name of the exact shade I used to get but it looks like a darker pink in the bottle with lots of glitter, but applies as a lighter pink to barely any color with glitter. It makes your lip look super juicy and glossy which is what I like. It’s a little on the pricey side which is why I haven’t gotten it in awhile but worth the splurge and you can afford it! I love the sleek packaging, its thin so it fits well in clutches.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE THEM ALL! They don't smell, no scent. They do create a pretty sexy gloss however. Worn alone or on top of your favorite lipstick. A great go-to for a quick lip gloss. I'm a shimmer type of girl so I like these a lot. I do recommend it and would buy again.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product is high quality and long lasting for a lipgloss. It glides on smooth, and is a must have for me. I love using Chanel products but this is one of my go to must have products. I typically can have a tube last me for at least a year with once to twice a week use. I love the subtle color and the way it leaves the perfect glossy shine.
Grace P.
Review for: 166 - AMOUR more...
First piece of makeup that I bought from Chanel in my younger days. I love these glosses because it is very moisturizing and lasts a long time. I love wearing it with face full of make up or no make up! Great to add to your purse! The smell is great and not over powering or crazy!
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
These glosses are to die for. They last all day on me and I only have to reapply maybe once? in a day. If you have lips and you like looking good, get these lip colors because wow, will your lip gloss be popping. Plus, it's Chanel so what's not to like?
Marisa M.
Sunnyvale
Love, love, love chanel lipglosses. The colors are beautiful! They stay on great and give the shine I’m looking for. The package is nice and compact so it’s my go to for a night out on the town. It fits easily in a small purse with my phone.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
My go to lipgloss. Not to sticky or disgusting fragrance. Perfect pink shade for any lipstick topper but I usually wear it by itself. It’s a luxury makeup piece but it’s worth it. I got it for my birthday and never let go.
Kristen L.
Victorville, CA
Are these worth the money? Are they sticky? Do they have a strong smell? Are they very pigmented?
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Is this gloss sticky?
Mary G.
Van Nuys, CA
These lip glosses are on the more expensive side. Are they high quality and worth the price?
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
Where can I find this brand?
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Is this lip gloss sticky at all?

Macy's