CHANEL Les Tissages De Chanel ( Blush Duo Tweed Effect ) uploaded by Jodi S.

BY CHANEL

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
This is a fool proof blush for pale skin. I'm NC15 maybe a little paler in the winter and a little tanner in the summer and find this blush works for me all year around for a natural flushed pink look. It does not give me sparkle city like some of the reviews mentioned below. Mine seems more of a baked blush so not fine and dusty at all - this could have something to do with the lack of sparkles in mine?

I have found this is best to apply with a smallish stipple brush and buff in and just keep building up to a desired flushed effect as it is not overly pigmented. Or even a fan brush - to layer it over another blush is nice. I quite like Tweed Pink with a light buffed in layer of Nars Luxor over the top for a healthy sheeny glow without being shimmery. I'm not sure this blush would show up very well on skin over NC20.

The reason I would not repurchase is because I have quite a stash of blushes to work through.

Bianca R.
Trenton, NJ
I don't like to much sparkle on my face unless it's eyeshadow so i can do without that. But nonetheless this product does work wonders if that's what's your going for. Its pigmented so a little goes a long ways.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect (Coralline) - beautiful spring/summer color and luminosity but go easy because it is very pigmented. A fan brush with a light hand is recommended. You will get your money's worth because a little goes a long way. Lasted all day. Had to touch up after 8 hours.
Liliana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Si de maquillaje se trata el blush es mi favorito . y este es hermoso, me encanta lo compacto y la mezcla de color!
Dani H.
Too sparkly, but the color pay off is great. The color isn't the best on my yellow skine tone.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Absolutely great make-up.....the shade is fabulous, and it goes on smoothly. I would most definitely recommend it to others.