CHANEL Les Tissages De Chanel ( Blush Duo Tweed Effect ) uploaded by Jodi S.

BY CHANEL

Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fool proof blush for pale skin. I'm NC15 maybe a little paler in the winter and a little tanner in the summer and find this blush works for me all year around for a natural flushed pink look. It does not give me sparkle city like some of the reviews mentioned below. Mine seems more of a baked blush so not fine and dusty at all - this could have something to do with the lack of sparkles in mine?

I have found this is best to apply with a smallish stipple brush and buff in and just keep building up to a desired flushed effect as it is not overly pigmented. Or even a fan brush - to layer it over another blush is nice. I quite like Tweed Pink with a light buffed in layer of Nars Luxor over the top for a healthy sheeny glow without being shimmery. I'm not sure this blush would show up very well on skin over NC20.

The reason I would not repurchase is because I have quite a stash of blushes to work through.

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Trenton, NJ
I don't like to much sparkle on my face unless it's eyeshadow so i can do without that. But nonetheless this product does work wonders if that's what's your going for. Its pigmented so a little goes a long ways.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too sparkly, but the color pay off is great. The color isn't the best on my yellow skine tone.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Tweed
Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect (Coralline) - beautiful spring/summer color and luminosity but go easy because it is very pigmented. A fan brush with a light hand is recommended. You will get your money's worth because a little goes a long way. Lasted all day. Had to touch up after 8 hours.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Si de maquillaje se trata el blush es mi favorito . y este es hermoso, me encanta lo compacto y la mezcla de color!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely great make-up.....the shade is fabulous, and it goes on smoothly. I would most definitely recommend it to others.