CHANEL Les Pinceaux De Chanel Petite Kabuki Brush uploaded by Gloria C.

BY CHANEL

A portable touch-up brush designed to apply all types of powders and blushes. This multipurpose accessory is practical for makeup touchups throughout the day.

Buy on Chanel
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
I use this and the retractable version (Les Beiges line) exclusively for all loose powders. Finishing, touch up, mattifying, and mineral pigmented powders. Brush has maybe lost 4 hairs over the course of 3 years. Definitely would buy again if mine ever got lost or broke although I feel like it’s unbreakable.
Vanessa T.
I used to be a make up artist for Chanel for a store time in my early twenties. As part of my gratis I received a full set of Chanel brushes. I have had some of them for 17 years and they are just now needing replaced. Amazing brushes! If you take care of them, they will last for years. I particularly love the kabuki brush. So soft and portable
Wendy C.
My favorite brush! It's sooo cute and versatile. I've had my Chanel brushes for more than 15 years. The logo has faded but otherwise they are as solid today as they were when o bought them. The bristles are amazing, feel great and don't fall out. Investing in quality brushes always pays off in the long run. Love all my Chanel brushes!
Gloria C.
I was looking for a soft kabuki brush for travel and couldn’t decide between this and the retractable one. But I’m glad that I ordered this one instead. The bristles are SO soft and it’s perfect for applying blush and powder. I love the black handle and dark bristles. It’s easy to hold and came in a little black pouch so it will travel well.
Julie G.
Elmwood Park, IL
Does a good job at applying powder (loose or pressed). Dense bristles but not too tightly packed together. Bristles are soft. Only con- no cover for the brush so it is not travel friendly.
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
I love Chanel products. I have all the brushes they are all great. They don’t shed they are easy to use and clean. They are pricey but well worth it
Melissa L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great brush that I keep with me always for touch ups. Great quality that you would expect from Chanel.
Oxana H.
Toronto , ON
One of my oldest brushes, I use it with Laura Mercier loose powder, people always compliment my complexion.