CHANEL Les Exclusifs De Chanel Coromandel

A spirited oriental fragrance that reveals itself by interrupting its amber vibrato with dry notes and finally settles into a long, restrained, voluptuous accord. Could there be any more beautiful homage to the exquisite Chinese lacquer screens that lined Mademoiselle Chanel’s apartments and made her almost “faint with happiness”? An exquisite scent from the LES EXCLUSIFS DE CHANEL collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Les Exclusifs De Chanel Coromandel!
Chicago , IL
I really enjoy Coromandel a lot, and this is coming after having tried several Chanel perfumes over the years. It's a close to the skin scent for me, fully oriental and spicy, with a great round white chocolate note that really sets it apart. Whoo is it expensive though! I'd add it to my collection though.
Somerville, MA
A sophisticated and truly remarkable patchouli scent. This is an instant classic and I hope they never stop making this - stunning sharp opening of fresh patchouli dries down to a deep balsam and amber. This is almost reminiscent of the 80s powerhouse patchoulis and vetiver scents though with a modern amber twist.
My favorite scent. Warm. Captivating. I always get compliments. Very expensive but it lasts a long time. It’s something “different” than the typical scents.
This is a really nice mix of patchouli and white chocolate without being overpowering.
White Plains, NY
I hope to buy all of its products I love so so much really amazing brand chanel perfume ❤️❤️❤️❤️I love it
Los Angeles
This is hard to find, they don’t sell it in stores so you have to order it online but I got a sample and my bf loved it so he got me the full-size online. It’s unlike any other perfume and it’s my every day now.
Everett, MA
This fragrance is very dark, leathery, and old school. It is definitely not for me. It seems to be a well done take on that sort of fragrance so I'll give it a 2/5, however I personally would never want to wear this or be around someone else who is wearing it.
Memphis, TN
This is such a treat! Though difficult to find (can’t be bought at department stores only in the exclusive Chanel boutiques and if it’s in-season), it’s pricy but so good! A little goes a long way— it’s strong, lasts a long time, and I adore the vintage musky/spicy scent that is so hard to find these days.
Philadelphia , PA
Chanel forever! It’s called a perfume of art. Long lasting and how it’s drying,every layer is incredible. Musk,white chocolate,rose and patchouli. It’s a must smell!
This is one of my signature fragrances. It is rich and sweet at first (which I like) with amber and patchouli standing out but as those settle there is a gourmand element with a hint of chocolate and a slight whiff of smoke. On the whole a wondeful perfume with a ton of sillage at first that lasted quite a while.

Looking for your answer?