CHANEL LES BEIGES Water-Fresh Tint

The first CHANEL complexion tint featuring pigment micro-droplets that deliver a water-fresh sensation and a radiant, healthy-looking glow.

How does it lasts in the skin?
Good for dry skin? Will it cover acne scars and blemishes?
Start your review of CHANEL LES BEIGES Water-Fresh Tint!
I absolutely love Chanel and was so excited when they dropped this product. I had never seen anything like it and love how the pigments of color release as you blend the product onto your skin. If you’re looking for a beautiful, extremely natural, no make up look, this product is for you. It leaves your skin with all the glow and elevates all of the features you already have. If you’re looking for tons of coverage, this product is not for you. This gives just a tiny hint of color to help even out your skin tone and leaves your skin looking radiant and healthy. I absolutely love it and think Chanel knocked it out of the park with this product!
I got a sample of this with my Chanel web order. This is a gorgeous tint. I was a bit skeptical about it as it looks a bit gimmicky but I have to say, it applies beautifully and feels amazing on the skin. It feels like a cool refreshing serum. The pigment beads break up once you buff it into the skin. I didn’t use the brush as I prefer to use my fingers but the application was easy and left a glowing, refreshed look. The coverage was extremely thin so this is not something that will offer much coverage at all. It just gives a slight evening of the skin tone. It would be amazing if they offered a version with more coverage.
Westborough
Review for: CHANEL LES BEIGES Water-Fresh Tint
This stuff is absolute magic. It has just enough coverage to make my skin tone look even enough without being heavy or occlusive. It smells absolutely delish and it’s serum consistency make it an absolute pleasure to use. I recommended this to everyone I know. Between this, BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector , and Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara N 01.Black 6g , plus some lipstick, I’m read to go for the day. If I’m feeling fancy, I’ll add highlighter or blush
Astoria, NY
If you’re looking for a lightweight, glowing foundation, this is the product for you. I never wear foundation except for special occasions so I was looking for a product that feels light on my skin, but still makes somewhat of a difference. It made my skin glow and is basically “your skin on it’s best behavior”. My skin is a little sensitive and found that it caused me to get a little itchy after wearing for a couple hours, but nothing too concerning. If you have seriously sensitive skin make sure to test a little before you buy!
I received this product as a sample. I have pretty dry skin so I loved the fact that this was water based. At first I didnt see any color, however, after a while I noticed a nice tint. It's not a full coverage, heavy foundation BUT under primer, this can be a refreshing date night product. I would totally use this and abuse it because it feels light and moisturizing. My con? The price point of $65 which cannot compete with a good spritz of rose water and a hydrating foundation. It's a luxury which, if you want, I could recommend
Denver, CO
Review for: CHANEL LES BEIGES Water-Fresh Tint
Chanel Water Fresh Tint is 75% water and has pigment suspended in the formula. The pigment bubbles burst as you’re blending it into the skin. Brush provided; super soft and easy to use. I spot concealed where I wanted but left things mostly sheer. I was surprised this wears all day. It seems to have the kind of film-former properties that the Mac Face and Body has that leaves a sheen but also stays on the skin. But it’s much more lightweight and sheer. Such a modern, clean look.
Alexandria, VA
This is THE product for dewy, fresh skin. Not a hint of detectable makeup but skin looks amazing! It’s also an easy product that doesn’t require primer or powder to stay put, and can be applied with fingers. I will say this is for people who already have good skin and just looking for a boost, since this pretty much has zero-coverage. Still worth every penny to me though!
Palmetto
I have combo to oily skin. This product is not for covering up blemishes. I use this product to get a “glow from within” look from my skin. It’s micro pigment bead technology is so cool to see suspended in the liquid. This product doesn’t irritate me and i feel confident recommending this to a friend.
Aventura, FL
This product is a must! I always like to find products that make me feel like I have no makeup on and this does it. I must say it is for people who are not into full coverage but if you put this on top of a full coverage foundation it leaves a glowy finish.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this product and how it looks on my skin, I’ve began tailoring my routine around this as my base makeup; the only reason I rated this 4 stars is due to the lack of shades, and the fact that I now have to self tan to use the shade that was closest to my skin tone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE