MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesChanel
Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush

CHANEL Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush

A brush that is soft to the touch and delightful to use. Very dense bristles that pick up powder easily and apply it precisely to the skin. A perfectly smooth, even and impeccable makeup result. A retractable deluxe accessory that slips easily into a handbag.

How To Use:

Use the RETRACTABLE KABUKI BRUSH on the entire face.

Composition:

The RETRACTABLE KABUKI BRUSH is made of synthetic fibers. Designed to be wear-resistant, it must be cleaned with warm water and mild soap regularly. Air dry flat, away from sources of heat.

Does it stay clean in your purse?
So I got this as a gift but I don’t know how to use it 😱partly because it’s so beautiful and new I don’t want to mess it up 😂 so should I be using it for foundation as I only wear liquid or is it for blush or high lighter ? How can I wash it after or shall I not bother 🤭☀️🌟 thank you all ❤️
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This brush is SO soft and great for either liquid or powder! I like using this with blush and to blend out my contour! It's super compact and light weight too! I like it better Than their original kabuki brush because it feels like heaven on my skin!in reviews
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
CHANEL Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Angelina P.
This is such a nice brush, it is kinda pricey $60 but it worth every penny. It is so handy just put it in your purse and easy to go 😁 great value, the texture is so amazing, soft and isn’t harsh on your face. Highly recommend this brush
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
CHANEL Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Jenn F.
This is a brush to definitely splurge on. I've had it now for two years and cannot see myself without it. It blends in either powder or liquid foundation better than any other brush I've ever used. It was well worth the $90 I paid for it. Yes, that's a huge amount but I've seen them cheaper now recently. I've washed it, dried it out, thrown it in my case or in my bike for touching up. It shows no signs of wear to date. In the pic, it's time to clean it but just shows you get what you pay for. I've even used this one for blushes at times. It's really an all in one if you want to go that route and not get into many brushes. This is one that you just travel with and never leave at home. Quality is there on the bristles as it's super soft but the brush holds its shape while using it. Your makeup goes on flawless! Just look at mine and you'll see this is definitely a keeper! !!! Needs 10 stars! If I lost it, I'm buying another instantly! !! Never lost a bristle, you can apply any face makeup with this one! #chanel #kabuki #foundation #brushes #facemakup #chanelbrush #influenster #makeup
Ann E.
Homer Glen, IL
Love this little brush! Really nice brush that is perfect for travel and on the go. Retracts into a small little Chanel tube. Expensive but worth it!
Melissa J.
Sunnyvale, CA
Feels absolutely amazing on my face (soft, fluffy, and distributes product evenly). I appreciate that it is retractable and include many a cap.
Margaret J.
I got this and some other Chanel products for Christmas. This brush is very nice, its very soft. The packaging is of course the beautiful chanel shiny black with the cc. And a plus you can put it in your purse or makup bag. Id recommend it, if you don’t mind the price.
Larissa K.
Framingham, MA
The brush is so soft and it works with basically everything. This is one of the brushes that makes me do more things that I could imagine of, like applying  powder, blush and highlight, bronzer. Its just amazing. Comparing to the softness of some of most expensive brushes it is softer. No regret buying it.
Sarah D.
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my Chanel les beige powder. I love that it is retractable so the bristles do not get bent out of shape.
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
I use this and the non retractable version exclusively for all loose powders. Finishing, touch up, mattifying, and mineral pigmented powders. Brush has maybe lost 4 hairs over the course of 3 years. Definitely would buy again if mine ever got lost or broke although I feel like it’s unbreakable.
Influenster M.
This is the best Kabuki brush there is hands down! It's super soft and it applies powder, concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, whatever you want like a charm. Well worth the money I paid for it, top quality brush for top quality makeup results.
Samrin M.
Lawrenceville
CHANEL Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Samrin M.