MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++

A powder that represents a new simple and intuitive makeup approach. Each of its shades embellishes the complexion with pure, fresh radiance. A creation that comes in the iconic powder case by CHANEL, dressed for the first time in the timeless beige of Gabrielle Chanel. Its large mirror, which opens wide, and its half-moon brush make the application ritual even simpler.

The result: a glowing complexion, as if you just spent the day outdoors. A radiant and naturally beautiful face.

How To Use:

For a light result, apply with the half-moon brush. Make large sweeping movements over the entire face, from the center outwards.

To sculpt prominent areas, use the tip of the half-moon brush. Sweep over the top of the forehead, the chin and the bridge of the nose.

On its own, the powder offers a natural complexion. Over foundation, it adds a touch of radiance.

Choose a tone-on-tone shade or a slightly more intense shade than the skin tone for a sun-kissed effect.

Composition:

• White rose and cotton flower plant cells for a soothing and protective effect
• An SPF 15 / PA++ sunscreen to protect the skin's youthfulness.

The half-moon brush is made with natural bristles.

Is this product worth the price? Really interested but haven’t seen many reviews on this.
Doo these look good on darker skin tones ?
Does this powder give a matte finish? How long does it last for and how often do you have to reapply?
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the Chanel les beiges healthy glow luminous colour and it retails for $58.00. They do offer a small range of colors. These are buildable to a medium color payoff. I purchased light, it is light-medium peach with warm undertones and a satin finish. I really liked how this added a very natural, healthy glow to my skin without looking powdery or showing texture. Smooth, soft, and a tiny powdery in the pan. I do not advise this on anyone with dry skin. Powder lasts about 7 hours on me and if I tried to build it up too much, you could detect it on the skin in person.
Rosa M.
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Rosa M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve recently began to use this powder and I love it!! The packaging is beautiful and luxurious. This powder has a natural finish, so you will never look cakey. The brush makes it easier to apply evenly. You’ll definitely have a natural glow after applying it!
Nicole G.
Paramus , NJ
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love Chanel products all of them are amazing this one is a little but more pricey but worth it it is also full coverage and won’t make you cake
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
Flawless. A little goes a long way. Beautiful shades to choose from. Quality is off the chain
Cat D.
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Cat D.
This is my favorite powder at the moment. It gives a little bit of a glow..but not so much that it makes my combination skin shiny. In fact it makes me nice and matte without any shine. It is a beautiful base gor makeup..or gives you a perfect amount of coverage for an easy low makeup day. I definitely recommend this..especially over the other CHANEL LES BEIGES Exclusive Creation Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. That one is good..just not AS good.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Ashley A.
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Ashley A.
Just like everything else CHANEL i have bought, this powder is great! It has a light natural finish and gives your complexion a nice healthy looking subtle glow. The packaging is really nice and simple and although i dont care for the brush it came with so i use my own but i really like this powder. It is pricey though but it will last forever since you dont need a lot.
m L.
San Bruno, CA
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by m L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
[product:chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-sheer-powder-spf-15-/-pa] Love this product! I have oily skin at baseline and this has helped keep the shine down. This is usually the last step in my makeup routine that I apply to my T zone. I almost never need to retouch and the SPF is a big bonus! Like my SA said, everything from Chanel is worth it and I agree!
Christina C.
LosAngeles
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Christina C.
I absolutely LOVE this super easy to use powder! Not only does it give my face this beautiful glow but it also is somehow perfect over any level of makeup, whether I’m wearing the sheerest of BB cream or a full coverage look for a night out. This powder just brings you to life!
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Tara W.
I personally love this powder because it is a very soft and sheer powder that gives an easy way to set makeup or touch up on the go. I tend to have an oily t zone so it is great for me to use after lunch to touch up for the second half of my shift for the day.
Shaina C.
I love having this compact in my purse when I’m out on the go easy to open up and looks gorgeous and effortless even in public
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
IA G.