BY CHANEL #25 in Powder Foundation

A powder that represents a new simple and intuitive makeup approach. Each of its shades embellishes the complexion with pure, fresh radiance. A creation that comes in the iconic powder case by CHANEL, dressed for the first time in the timeless beige of Gabrielle Chanel. Its large mirror, which opens wide, and its half-moon brush make the application ritual even simpler.

The result: a glowing complexion, as if you just spent the day outdoors. A radiant and naturally beautiful face.

How To Use:

For a light result, apply with the half-moon brush. Make large sweeping movements over the entire face, from the center outwards.

To sculpt prominent areas, use the tip of the half-moon brush. Sweep over the top of the forehead, the chin and the bridge of the nose.

On its own, the powder offers a natural complexion. Over foundation, it adds a touch of radiance.

Choose a tone-on-tone shade or a slightly more intense shade than the skin tone for a sun-kissed effect.

Composition:

• White rose and cotton flower plant cells for a soothing and protective effect
• An SPF 15 / PA++ sunscreen to protect the skin's youthfulness.

The half-moon brush is made with natural bristles.

Buy on Chanel
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
This powder creates such a nice texture on my skin--kind of like baby skin. The smell of this compact, is kind of floral like. So if you don't like scented products, this may not be the powder for you. I like using this powder to lightly set my tinted moisturizer/foundation. I have really oily skin, and this product seems to decently tame my oily skin. After about an hour, I have to blot my tzone though.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I almost didn’t want to like this because it is ridiculously priced. Fortunately, or unfortunately, It is a beautiful product and
One I would save up for to buy again. I don’t know how it does this because it is a sheer powder, but applying this has a magical power of making my skin look so even and air brushed. It’s like a soft focus filter on your face. So for that reason I love to use it as both a setting powder and a finishing powder. That is what I love most about it (besides the packaging...I mean come on right?). I hit pan pretty quickly which is a huge deal since I have way too many powders. It does have a slight fragrance but you can’t smell it once it’s on your face. I truly can’t think of any other powder that has the same effect. So yeah, I guess I’m bad and bougie.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have this in 30 and 40. I love this powder as it is a very sheer but gives me a glow that I have found cannot be duplicated anywhere. Believe me I have looked for a smaller price tag with the same effect. Nada! This is not a thick foundation type powder so people should not expect it to cover up much. It is a "Healthy Glow Sheer Powder" as it is labeled to be. I use it over my BB creams and Tinted moisturizers after I spot conceal and set with loose powder in my problematic oily T-one. It is subtle and gorgeous. I cannot live without this in the Summer especially. I hope they carry this for a long time. I know Chanel is uber expensive but you definitely get what you pay for with this one. That is if what you are wanting to do is look subtle yet posh Summertime polished.
Lana S.
I noticed a lot of products that I have used from this brand are just so wonderful and so luxurious and they make a world of a difference in my skin and these hours stand above the rest by a long shot. To save money, because of the price it’s a little bit more high-end for me so I like to play up cheaper items and make them work together to create a good look anyway on a budget.
rebecca M.
This compact is just such a joy to pull out of my purse through out the day. It screams luxury and I just love the feel of it. The product inside is more of a stiff, slightly dry powder by it creates the most natural skin-like look on the face. I have shade 4 as more of a bronzer to add just a hint of warmth to my skin and it’s so gorgeous!
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite compacts. It’s a bit pricey, but I think it’s worth the price. Bought from Chanel online. I bring this compact with me to touch up my powder. Simply to pretty and luxurious. You can’t go wrong w a Chanel Les Beiges CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++
Grace P.
My mom introduced me to this foundation. I love how light and smooth the formula is. This has light to buildable medium cover which is perfect for me. It looks very natural on the skin. The product does have a light floral scent but I don't mind it at all!
Elena J.
Portsmouth, RI
I’ve used many powders and this by far is my favorite. I bought it from Macy’s at my local mall. The packaging is always gorgeous. My skin is typically sensitive and I’ve never had any problems with this. I haven’t used a different product since.
Lelu F.
yukon
This powder is such a treasure. It works amazing perfecting the skin. I use it all over and also as a highlighter. It gives a soft but smooth silky bright look to the skin and stays on all day. Worth every penny and really beautifies every skin!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Does this give good coverage?
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
I've been eyeing this bronzer for a while now. I don't have it anywhere near me for me to look at in person, and it looks more cool tone (ashy) online. It's is warm enough to bronzer with or is it just a contour product?
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Is this a good powder? How is the coverage?
Violet N.
Does this work for oil control?
Griseda H.
Is this a bronzing powder? Is it matte?