CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Doroteya S.CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ uploaded by Alisa A.

BY CHANEL

A powder that represents a new simple and intuitive makeup approach. Each of its shades embellishes the complexion with pure, fresh radiance. A creation that comes in the iconic powder case by CHANEL, dressed for the first time in the timeless beige of Gabrielle Chanel. Its large mirror, which opens wide, and its half-moon brush make the application ritual even simpler.

The result: a glowing complexion, as if you just spent the day outdoors. A radiant and naturally beautiful face.

How To Use:

For a light result, apply with the half-moon brush. Make large sweeping movements over the entire face, from the center outwards.

To sculpt prominent areas, use the tip of the half-moon brush. Sweep over the top of the forehead, the chin and the bridge of the nose.

On its own, the powder offers a natural complexion. Over foundation, it adds a touch of radiance.

Choose a tone-on-tone shade or a slightly more intense shade than the skin tone for a sun-kissed effect.

Composition:

• White rose and cotton flower plant cells for a soothing and protective effect
• An SPF 15 / PA++ sunscreen to protect the skin's youthfulness.

The half-moon brush is made with natural bristles.

Buy on Chanel
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I've always been a fan of Chanel's finally milled powders. Whether a loose or in a compact it is one of the very best powders ever. It is just got a thin finely milled vail, that absorbs instantly without leaving lines or marks you. I love it I've been using this product for 40 years.
Chris M.
Amherst
Alright so it’s difficult to not give this 5 stars HOWEVER I as much as I love this powder I am going to forewarn anyone who has problems with heavily scented cosmetics to seriously try this before you buy it as this upon first opening this was intense. The packaging is amazing and the formula is incredible but just double check that it doesn’t irritate you given the fragrance.
Alyanna M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My favorite everyday touch up powder especially when I am feeling a little to pale for my likely this does give me a very natural and healthy glow without ever looking cakes
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
This powder foundation is everything! When I'm not having good make up days this thing saves me for when I have important events to attend! The price is a little on the expensive side but man this thing does wonders!
Skye H.
Honolulu, HI
This is hands down one of my favorite products. Always my go to and I use it everytime I put on makeup. It so natural looking and It's easy to apply and it really makes my skin glow. The packaging is so luxurious. I would recommend this product to ANYONE!
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
If you want an super natural bronze look this is your go to bronzer. When I put this bronzer on I get so many compliments. The bronzer smells and looks beautiful. The brush is also very nice and I use it regularly.
Jill M.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite bronzer. It looks very natural and looks so pretty on! The brush it comes with makes it easy apply exactly where you want it.
Maftuna D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a great product, smells AMAZING! It’s not full coverage but it does add a beautiful healthy glow to your skin on your no make up days
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s a very good foundation. It’s long lasting, and is worth the price. I was a first time user now turned repeat user. I would recommend this makeup staple for anyone looking to up their makeup look.
Monika F.
Maybe it was my mistake but I got it to dark I think, so I was using as contouring powder, it worked not bad, but was not glow sheer. So when I finished it I was not thinking I buy again, but can be that I didn’t like so much becouse I chose wrong color