CHANEL Les Beiges, Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick

PRODUCT Enhance, brighten and contour the face with this versatile cream blush that blends onto skin seamlessly. Healthy-glow shades sculpt cheekbones and refresh the complexion with a vibrant, velvet finish. COMPOSITION Enriched with Cotton and Rose extracts, and Beeswax for comfort. HOW TO APPLY Apply LES BEIGES Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick directly to cheekbones, then blend in with fingertips, using circular movements. Smooth towards the temples to lift cheekbones or towards lips to make them look longer. Apply before loose or pressed powders, including powder blush, for best results. see more...

Georgia B.
I love this product brand and color! Perfect for anytime of the day or night and stays on but still feels great on the lips!
Jenny H.
Staines, Upon Thames
I've always admired the Chanel Blush sticks & they were one of the things that really attracted me to the brand. I'm a huge lover of any products in stick form, partly because of the convenience, but also because they are usually create for contouring & getting a specific application. These sticks are great are great for both!

Despite the size, they are are really versatile for getting either a thick, light line, or heavier, thin line. Simply use it flat for the thick line or side on (so around the edges) for a thin line.

As blushes they are super easy to use. They can be layered, worn under powders for a light glow, on top of tints for an extra colour pop & alone for that natural, customised, look.

You can get them in a range of colours, including a bronzing shade, which makes them perfect for getting a soft, or heavy, contour look. Especially because you can use them flat, to create the bigger yet lighter lines, on areas like the forehead, temples & down the sides of nose - where you only want a light application, but wider line - & then use the edges to get those chiseled, thinner lines, which might need a larger amount of product - under the cheekbones & chin.

Summer 2017, Chanel added 2 more shades to this collection - 23 Pink & 24 Coral.

No 23 Pink, comes out quite soft, as a mid-toned pink, but with a golden, sun kissed sparkle to it.

No 24 Coral, is a complete orange coral. However, I would use the term coral loosely & say it's more a golden, yellow-orange, due to the golden sparkle throughout the formula.

I actually really like both, but I was surprised to find I preferred the pink shade over the coral. I think it's because I found the pink suited my skin more & I tend to find it tougher to get a darker pink tone that I actually like- I'm more of a pastel pink girl. There coral was still fantastic & one that I'll definitely use, but it just wasn't what I would describe as a coral.

Despite being called 'sheer,' neither one came out that sheer, but can be blended down a lot. They actually come out quite thick & the only thing I didn't like about them (which is why I didn't give the 5 stars) was that they feel quite grainy, when applied. You can basically feel the little sparkles in it, at first. However, when I blended it in to my skin this disappeared.

I've been told by some followers that these shades are quite similar to the original shades released a few years back, expect they weren't sheer. I think these ones blend down a lot more, to achieve that sheer look, as opposed to staying as a pure colour. They are also heavier on the shimmer!

The other thing I'd add is that they don't really have a strong smell to them, like the other Les Beiges pieces. I think quite a few people will be happy with this, although I love the traditional smell!

I'll still keep recommending this collection for my Poorly Pretty Kitty's because it is all about a healthy complexion & quick fixes. So, perfect for anyone who can't spend a lot of time on their makeup - also perfect to pop in the hand bag & carry round with you, for touch ups.

So far the Les Beiges collection is one of my favourites of the summer & one that I'll be getting a lot of use out of this summer!

Amy Jo O.
Hello everyone
Today morning I used the first time Chanel Les Beiges Stick Belle Mine Naturalle Blush in the shade N23. Oh wow I was so surprised about this product! It has a nice scent and it's so creamy and totally easy to work with. I just made 2 sticks on my checks and tapped over it with my fingers and it blended so nicely! It really gave me wonderful natural glow with a light blush color. I made pictures on my hand - one blended and one just the strick so you can see that is really has a wonderful color. I really want to check out an other shade as well. Great product and totally worth the price.
Darcey B.
I’m in love with this product, I think this would look beautiful on all skin colours. It’s a very creamy glow stick and it is a very natural warm shade that makes my skin glow and looks healthy! Would recommend!