suggested searches

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love Chanel,who doesn't,that being said that's not the only reason to leave a 5 star review. I liked this palette as it offered me chick cute tones that go great with my skintone. I wouldn't use the application brush infact I just threw mine away. I found using my makeup brushes/finger to apply the glitter gave me better results than when using the application brush it came with. When applying base and doing a full face these colors really shine through. ✨️ you can also achieve a more natural look with this palette aswell.
This is a really beautiful everyday palette that I love but I don’t feel like it’s absolutely necessary. The price is quite steep for a 5 shade palette but coming from Chanel, it’s to be expected. The pigment is good, they blend out beautifully & I have no issues with this shadows. I do reach for this often because it’s the perfect colors to easily slap on & not have to do much work, but you still get a really pretty natural eyeshadow look. In my opinion, I really like this little palette a lot & carry it in my makeup bag. But I wouldn’t say you need to run & purchase this either. If you do buy, I definitely don’t think you will be disappointed, but for the price I don’t think you need to run out & buy it.
Firstly, the compact and packaging on this product is worth the buy alone! it looks beautiful on my vanity. It’s almost an added luxury that the eyeshadow inside is equally incredible!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What are some eyeshadow palettes or shades that look good on fair skin with light eyes and hair?
Are CHANEL products worth the splurge? What is your favorite CHANEL beauty product?
HooW do you like this product? Are the color pigmented or last?
more questions