MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation SPF 25 / PA ++

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation SPF 25 / PA ++

LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW GEL TOUCH FOUNDATION is an innovative gel foundation that reveals a complexion glowing with freshness and radiance. Its dewy finish revives the skin at any time of day. Its ultra-fine, fresh aqua-gel texture provides buildable coverage on either bare skin or over existing makeup for any touch-ups. For extra convenience, its flexible fabric screen releases the perfect dose.

How To Use:

Press the sponge into the fine fabric screen to neatly dispense the perfect dose, then gently pat onto the skin.

Composition:

- Healthy Glow Booster mineral pigments instantly deliver a fresh radiant glow. Together with soft-focus powders, they create an even-looking complexion with an exquisite sheer finish.
- The water-based formula of LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW GEL TOUCH FOUNDATION creates a refreshing cushion on the surface of the skin for an instant sensation of hydration. Thanks to a hyaluronic acid derivative, the formula provides hydration and comfort all day long.
- Enriched with Kalanchoe extract, an active botanical ingredient with protective properties, and SPF 25/PA++ sunscreen, the formula strengthens and protects the skin against external aggressors.

Is this the best luxury cushion[product:chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-gel-touch-foundation-spf-25-/-pa] ?
How sheer is this product? What level of coverage?
Is it a just foundation?
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation SPF 25 / PA ++!
Ann M.
Greenwich, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: N°22 ROSÉ
Love Chanel products. Glides on easily beautiful color that lasts all day. I like the matte finish. No need for improvement. Yes easy to apply.
Monica J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It is not often that I will actually finish an entire product but I have purchased this twice so for me that means a product must be great.Sadly this was discontinued.Everything from Chanel's Les Beiges line is just sublime.It just gives you a light but ethereal glow.
Viviena L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: N°22 ROSÉ
one of the best cushion foundation I owned, your makeup just very light weight and look like your natural glow skin not makeup at all. unfortunately it doesn’t available in US, I bought it when vacation in Canada.
Kate S.
Sumter, SC
i love this product! it has a built in sunscreen to protect you from those aging ultra violet rays. make sure to use a physical spf too!
member-5d206
This product is a really good product. I hooked all my friends and family on this product. I started using it because of the Spf factor that is provided in it. SPF is really important for the skin. This is the best product I have used.
Allan S.
Rocky Face, GA
Review for: N°22 ROSÉ
Great foundation for touch ups if you on a date, out and about, and it has a nice soft finish of healthy skin.
Vivi L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: N°22 ROSÉ
I am a big fan of luxury cushion foundation. I owned too many of them, Chanel les beiges cushion is not available in US and I bought it in Toronto when I visited my siblings on Christmas 2017. I read a lot of good reviews about this cushion and bought 4 at the same time without testing it out. I know my Chanel color, and I use Les Beiges foundation for years, I trust my feeling about this cushion and I was right. It does good job same as the les beiges foundation, light to medium coverage, light weight, semi matte, like your skin that natural pretty, doesn’t feel like you wearing cushion.
Katie B.
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: N°20
Super creamy, very blendable and excellent staying power great for people with dry or even combo skin!! For the price I wish you got a little more but still great this is a medium coverage, and I would def buy again!
Erin C.
This my holy grail foundation. It has the perfect amount of coverage for someone achieving that minimal makeup look. The packaging is adorable and personally I love the smell of all Chanel products. UNFORTUNATELY this has been discontinued..... ugh. If you have dry skin and like a dewy foundation pick this up if you find one in a store! It’s seriously the best. Chanel please bring this back.
Maia F.
Holy grail product. Just got two friends hooked on it. If you have fairly good skin and just want something to help even you out, that you can carry around and not have to use your fingers for, THIS IS IT. It is light, hydrating, smells good, has a touch of SPF, and gives a lovely natural glow. PLEASE do not ever discontinue this Chanel! It's amazing.