BeautyLipLip MakeupChanel
Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++

An invisible foundation that creates a natural healthy glow by giving skin the radiance of a day spent outdoors, while protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. 14 shades in a compact travel-friendly bottle for easy application with fingertips. The perfection of a natural glow.

With a range of sublte, easy-to-wear beiges, HEALTHY GLOW FOUNDATION frees women from their fears of using foundation and gives every skin tone a lasting healthy glow. The soft and comfortable texture glides over the skin and melts away. It adapts to the shape of the face and invisibly follows its every movement. The texture becomes imperceptible and allows the skin to breathe freely, while protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. The complexion is evened-out and enhanced with a sheer finish. As if revived, it displays the freshness and radiance of beautiful skin in the great outdoors.

How To Use:

Apply with fingertips. Choose one tone lighter for radiance, tone-on-tone for an imperceptible result or a darker tone for a more sun-kissed effect.

Composition:

Kalanchoe extract and UV filters protect the skin from harsh environmental conditions.
- “Healthy Glow Booster” mineral pigments instantly deliver a dazzling healthy glow. Together with Soft Focus powders, they even out the complexion and enhance it, creating a sheer finish.
- Kalanchoe extract, a beauty-protecting botanical active ingredient, combined with SPF 25/PA++ sunscreen, strengthens the skin and protects against environmental stress.
- With its hyaluronic acid derivative, the texture provides an instant sensation of hydration and comfort that lasts all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++ uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: N°40
This is actually for the new formula without SPF and a much wider shade range!! Welcome to the 2000s Chanel. This foundation is really lovely in the bee formulation. It’s just like skin but glowier. I am using the BD31 which is too dark for me I meant to buy BD21 which stands for beige Doré which means golden yellow undertone. They branched out instead of the just B and BR. I used this over the Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring that I am reviewing for my #voxbox so something that usually would come out luminous and glowy was a bit more mattified and even. See my other review on the other color I own in this for the pics of how it looks. Love this formula! Remember to get the NEW one without SPF!
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,185 reviews
Review for: N°40
I wear this shade in the summer because my face is a little darker. This is my go to foundation because it is Dewy and not matte. I swear by this!
Emily D.
Fairfax, VA
This is the perfect foundation for people who want to warm up their skin without having to go a few shades darker. It’s also super natural and makes it look like you’ve been in the sun for a few hours. Chanel makes the most beautiful base makeup!
Sandy G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: N°10
I found this foundation to be too thick / heavy. Also the shade , although same number as my other Chanel foundation , was not a good match. Too pink.
Monique M.
Review for: N°40
This is very beautiful. Nice light coverage but I tend to get oily by the end of the day and this was too dewy for my liking. I think this would be amazing for dry skin
Heather D.
Walkersville, MD
I have the No 30 and No 20 in this foundation i found the N20 is more my color. Applies easily and is great for quick application. Plus has the classic Chanel smell which is perfect not overpowering. Classic channel.
SHEILA M.
Nya, MN
I bought this product in #12 Rose and have been pleasantly surprised by how much I like this foundation. It gives me full coverage but still looks natural. It goes on smoothly and I have not had a problem with it settling in fine lines even at the end of a long day. The SPF 25 is an added plus I no longer want to use face makeup if it doesn't include SPF.
Oana C.
Frankfurt, Hessen
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++ uploaded by Oana C.
Review for: N°10
I was trying to find a good foundation that is giving me the glowy look and world well with my normal to dry skin type. I have to admit that I expected a bit more from this price. It doesn't really go into my skin and it doesn't last that much.
naomi R.
dublin
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF 25 / Pa++ uploaded by naomi R.
Review for: N°40
This is by far the best foundation that I have ever tried. It’s amazing at smoothing out your face.😊People have commented on my skin.🙌 The texture of the foundation is amazing - one of my favourites of this foundation - more like mousse than cream. Very light, spreads on to the face evenly with my fingers, and although it doesn't cancel out completely, it gives enough coverage to any imperfections.
Adele D.
Review for: N°10
Fond de teint très couvrant qui reste quand même très naturel. Je recommande à 100%. J’utilise que ce fond de teint c’est le meilleur que j’ai tester.

Looking for your answer?