MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25

A smooth, glide-on fluid foundation that creates a natural healthy glow by giving skin the radiance of a day spent outdoors, while protecting it from harsh environmental aggressors. The medium-coverage formula provides broad-spectrum sun protection.

Composition:

Kalanchoe Extract and UV filters provide added skin protection while mineral pigments deliver a luminous, healthy glow. Soft-focus powders even out and enhance the complexion. Hyaluronic Acid provides an instant sensation of hydration and comfort.

How To Apply:

Apply LES BEIGES with fingertips. Choose one tone lighter for radiance, a matching colour for a flawless result or a darker shade for a sun-kissed effect.

My Face skin is darker than my body 🤭 two shades easily. Would you match your foundation to your neck/chest or your faceCHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ?
Im looking for a dewy foundation for my skin, is there anything thats provides full coverage as well?? Also, feel free to add a pricey or affordable option!! CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
What’s the best dewy foundation?
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25!
serena S.
Mawson lakes
Review for: N°32
Omg guys. This foundation is so good for combination skin. I would say it's a light to medium coverage and it's got the most amazing fresh smell.
Reni B.
Los Angeles, CA
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Reni B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: N°50
As far as the consistency of the foundation, it is a smooth consistency that is not too thick but also not too thin. It applies beautifully on the skin. I like that it is lightweight and that it provides a light coverage; but not too light. Just perfect for every day wear. It does give the skin a healthy glow; however, this foundation oxidizes - not too bad. But, due to the peachy undertone, it does make the skin a lot darker, not in an orange kind of way, it is just a little too warm for that I am used to. Also, this foundation has an SPF. I use a mineral sunscreen during the summer and I believe the SPF in the foundation reacted with the mineral sunscreen which caused minor break out on my forehead and a couple on the cheeks. I am not prone to breakouts, luckily. So when a foundation or an ingredient breaks me out, it usually isn't a good sign. I am going to continue using the foundation without using my mineral sunscreen; hopefully, it won't keep causing the minor breakout. The foundation itself is great - the way it looks on the skin, the healthy glow it provides along with the skincare properties such as Hyularonic acid. So far all of those - I'd recommend it. Now, when it comes to the undertone and price, I would give it a below average. Also, the fact that the ingredients of this foundation clashed with my sunscreen (my other foundations do not react to my mineral sunscreen), that is a deal breaker - meaning after I finish using the bottle, I will not be re-purchasing this product. I have really sensitive skin; so if you are anything like me, this might not be the product for you. If your skin is not sensitive and you like this type of foundation (and you don't mind paying the $60 price tag), then this foundation is for you.
ketevan K.
New Castle, DE
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by ketevan K.
Review for: N°50
This is the best foundation I’ve used. The amount of coverage is just right; it blends easily. I have trouble finding a perfect match with many other brands but Chanel’s no 50 is a perfect match. As an added bone is, it smells great, too.❣❣❣ CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: N°20
This foundation is perfect! I have oily skin and tend to always wear matte foundation but i like to keep a hydrating one close by as well because my skin can also sometimes get dehydrated. This foundation is perfect for those days. Its long wearing and hydrating without being overly hydrating and making my skin look and feel greasy. Is so smooth and easy to blend and apply and looks flawless. Its a light to medium coverage that can be built up as well. It has a nice light scent, which all Chanel makeup has. I assume its their signature scent and its pleasent. Overall i love this foundation and this brand❤
Tiffanie N.
Elkhart, TX
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Tiffanie N.
Review for: N°12
This is by far my favorite foundation! I try others but I always go back! It goes on smooth and feels silky. It give a nice and subtle dewy finish!
Vittoria D.
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Vittoria D.
Review for: N°50
I really like this foundation, its texture and smell, it seems you don't wear any makeup on your face. It gives you a super natural glow. I usually don't use foundations, I prefer look natural, and this one is the only that satisfied my style.
Mariam I.
tbilisi
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Mariam I.
Review for: N°20
I don’t use foundation much. It’s too heavy for my skin. I use BB cream usually. However this foundation is lightweight and makes my skin very smooth. I need to apply only little amount of it to hide my skin flaws. Very satisfied.
Salome M.
New Castle, DE
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Salome M.
Review for: N°12, N°10
This brand never disappoints when it comes Chanel , the best foundation, texture amazing
Siyana M.
Sofia
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Siyana M.
Review for: N°20
It feels really light on the skin although it is full coverage foundation. The product has amazing smell. Makes your skin soft, glowing and eliminates all imperfections. Totally must have and it is worth the price.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Mariam T.
This one’s from my best friend. I want to have it again, cause it’s so easy to apply and so soft for my skin🥰I recommend you, this amazing one🥰This foundation from Chanel’s goddess, believe me❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ja-young C.
Hannover
il y a 9 jours
Melinda W. il y a 9 jours
I try and match it to my chest because my neck is so light, and my chest has slightly more color to it. My face is darker than my body too, and it’s a struggle sometimes because I feel like I look crazy when I have such pale foundation. But in the end it ends up looking so good.
Ana K.
il y a 8 mois
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Is this product good for combination skin ? And is it worth it ?
Sara W. il y a 3 mois
I think it would be ok for combination skin depending on the type of finish you perfer. I would recommend a good mattifying primer in your oily areas and a setting powder to increase longevity. I thinknits worth getting a sample and trying it out. Good luck.