CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25

A smooth, glide-on fluid foundation that creates a natural healthy glow by giving skin the radiance of a day spent outdoors, while protecting it from harsh environmental aggressors. The medium-coverage formula provides broad-spectrum sun protection.

Composition:

Kalanchoe Extract and UV filters provide added skin protection while mineral pigments deliver a luminous, healthy glow. Soft-focus powders even out and enhance the complexion. Hyaluronic Acid provides an instant sensation of hydration and comfort.

How To Apply:

Apply LES BEIGES with fingertips. Choose one tone lighter for radiance, a matching colour for a flawless result or a darker shade for a sun-kissed effect.

Really interested in trying this foundation- is it long-lasting? Does it have a glowing finish? Is there a good selection of shades?
I would love to try out this foundation?
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 share to me your experiences about this product’s advantages and disadvantages
Start your review of CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25!
Review for: N°30
OMG, this is my favorite foundation. It provides a nice medium coverage. I usually apply by pumping it on the back of my hand and then dap a finger into the dime size amount. I then put several dots around my face to spread it out. I use a foundation brush to spread it around. It smells AMAZING. It isn’t really thick or heavy and it isn’t blotchy. It lasts a long time but it lasts all day long when I apply it over a facial primer. I can’t recommend this product enough. It’s a must buy.
Isla Vista
Review for: N°30
Absolutely love this foundation for my everyday makeup and for going out at night! I love that the foundation coverage is buildable so i can choose how much coverage I want that day. Also the color match to my skin is almost perfect! I've already ran out of my first bottle and immediately repurchased. This Chanel foundation has replaced my Giorgio Armani Luminous silk and there's no going back for me!
Calexico, CA
I love this foundation because it has sunscreen included and it gives my skin a fresh look and radiance. I would use this product without powder because it gives you a great dewy effect. It is on the oily side but great for dry skin or combination. It also has medium coverage but can be built up. I love it!
Astoria, NY
Review for: N°12
My absolute favorite foundation hands down. Great formula that gives you a natural coverage that is also buildable. It doesn't look makeup-ish on the skin. I have oily skin and it doesn't separate on my skin like other foundations. It is my go-to foundation for every day!
Dallas
Review for: N°10
This was a good foundation at the beginning. However, after some time the foundation was hard to blend and it just didn’t look right on the face. I did not changed any other products so I’m not sure why this would happen with this foundation.
Kitchener
Review for: N°20
Gorgeous. Color matches my neutral-warm skin well. Coverage is buildable and works well with a brush. Gives a natural glow. Product can be a bit too dewy and heavy feeling in a humid environment. I would recommend particularly as your winter foundation!
miami
Review for: N°40
I love this foundation, chanel did really nice for flexibility of use in this formula, looks really nice on people of oily skin and normal to combination... prep the skin nicely and this foundation can look smooth and hydrated on the skin
miami
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation, is the best foundation I have ever used. It gives a healthy glow, while nicely staying in place all day! Combined with Chanel concealer and you have which ever make-up look you choose.
Daytona beach , FL
This is my holy grail foundation. It matches me perfectly! This doesn't cake up, cling in weird spots, or get patchy. I would like it to last a little llonger than it does. I would describe this as light to medium coverage. It's not full. This is my third bottle and I will be buying it again!
Reno, NV
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Louweez L.
Purchased at: Chanel
Review for: N°30
Very very satisfied to find this foundation before attending an outdoor wedding party on the yacht. This Healthy Glow Foundation has pretty good coverage which I skipped concealer for my dark spots, it doesn’t feel sticky and thick. It has wide range of shades, this shade N°30 is perfect for my tanned skin tone. I am surprised this made in France products lasts quite long under the sun and humid, especially if you set with powder, it stays all day. I like the matte finish of this foundation too, it looks so natural. I like the little touch of SPF and fragrance in it, lovely. This is absolutely a classy everyday foundation, start the makeup right!! <3
CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tserovani
2 years ago
Andi M. • 12 days ago
I love this foundation. It smells wonderful and goes on smooth. I always wear it over moisturizer and finds it last longs. It has a solid medium coverage. I think the biggest disadvantage is cost...seems more expensive than other prestige brands.