BY CHANEL

Eyeshadow redefined. The LES 4 OMBRES compact features a vibrant, pigment-rich formula in eyeshadow palettes inspired by threads of Chanel tweed. With a spectrum of shade combinations and finishes that range from matte to satin to shimmer.

Composition:

Each easy-to-wear compact offers endless possibilities, with two medium tones to colour and contour, a deep shadow to intensify and a light shade to highlight. Pure, long-lasting pigments ensure an intense colour effect while the soft, smooth texture allows for effortless application.

How To Apply:

Apply LES 4 OMBRES dry using the deluxe applicators or a Chanel eyeshadow brush. Each colour may be used on its own or blended for a more intense look.

Buy on Chanel
  • "I love this pallet it's creamy and pigmented, it's not chalky like a lot of others and the colors are beautiful. I love it" in 15 reviews
  • "I stole this from my mother haha because of the pretty colors. Shimmery nude/neutral look I feel like but yet very elegant." in 7 reviews
  • "These colors are beautiful!! They go in smooth and very pretty! You don't have to use a ton to see it! Super nice packaging! Long lasting! I love the palette!!" in 6 reviews
LORENA S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have am a Chanel beauty and perfume lover for years. I have used just about all their beauty products and like to attend their events. Nothing makes me feel more elegant and classier than wearing a Chanel product. I am sure there are a lot of other great products out there but Chanel is my favorite go to for all occasions.
Reigan M.
Absolutely not worth the price, in my opinion. I don’t feel like the color selections and finishes give you a complete look, and the pigments don’t transfer to the eye well. I had to dig in there with my finger and apply to my eye in layers before I saw any color payoff. The lighter colors are almost invisible. Would not recommend.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Chanel's shadows are so beautiful. They have soft, creamy, powdery texture that glides on the skin so perfect. They are pigmented well and blend well. This quad gives such a nice natural, smoky look. Great for almost all skin tones/eye colors.

The pans are a good size too. It is a pricey brand being that its a luxury makeup line, but totally worth it.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
OMG! I've been a fan of Chanel for a few years now; I own a few of their handbags but the only thing missing from my collection was the makeup. I purchased the eyeshadow quad from Nordstrom and I love it! It is a bit pricy at $60 but the pigment is high and the color looks so beautiful when applied. You definitely don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It really becomes more intense when you combine the colors to create a specific look. The quad does come with a guide to show you how to create 4 different eye looks. I'd definitely recommend this to friends. It's worth the money.
Angela G.
Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Yesica L.
What's not to love about the eyeshadows? The quality of this product is just amazing! The shadows glide on like butter and don't even get me started on the pigmentation, uuuhh so much pigmentation, and doesn't matter if you sweat the eye shadow will stay all day long no matter what girl, yasss. I would so buy this again.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This quad is my newest from Chanel and makes the 6th 'quad' palette I've purchased from the brand and I adore each and every single one I own, this one isn't my absolute favorite but that's because I don't reach for these particular shades day to day but for beautiful spring time looks this has been the one I've been constantly reaching for, even with only four shadows you can still create a gorgeous eye look I still however find the need to pull other shadows in as well but you could totally get a gorgeous look with this quad alone, these type of palettes work amazingly well with a cream shadow or a pigment added for a pop, I do find I need to set and prep my eyelids before applying any Chanel eyeshadow and of course if you don't tap excess shadow off your brush before applying to your eyes you'll get fallout but tapping your brush cuts fallout to a minimum for me the shades sit gorgeous on my eyes and the pigments stay true to color and last all day for me without fading or creasing. Shimmers within Chanel palettes don't sit crepey on the eyes and don't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles on mature lids. These are luxe shadows and you definitely are getting high quality shadows and they are something to invest in.
Nicole L.
I've loved these shadow quads for many years. They are so easy to apply and blend, plus the color combinations are endless. The Spices quad works wonderfully for day and night and really with every eye color. The only downside is the price, so very expensive!
donna c.
This is one of my faves. The colors are vibrant, and this particular set of colors are awesome for a more natural look. They bring out blue eyes, and the color lasts all day. The shimmer is perfect for spring and summer looks.
Amin F.
Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
Is this worth the money?
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Do they last? Good pigmentation?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Price? And are they pigmented?
Wafaa K.