BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesChanel
Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow

CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow

Eyeshadow redefined. The LES 4 OMBRES compact features a vibrant, pigment-rich formula in eyeshadow palettes inspired by threads of Chanel tweed. With a spectrum of shade combinations and finishes that range from matte to satin to shimmer.

Composition:

Each easy-to-wear compact offers endless possibilities, with two medium tones to colour and contour, a deep shadow to intensify and a light shade to highlight. Pure, long-lasting pigments ensure an intense colour effect while the soft, smooth texture allows for effortless application.

How To Apply:

Apply LES 4 OMBRES dry using the deluxe applicators or a Chanel eyeshadow brush. Each colour may be used on its own or blended for a more intense look.

Worth the splurge? How do the colors blend? Do the shades have lasting power?
Is warm memories worth getting ?
who is using the Chanel eyeshadow doh find them pigment or not? CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow ?
Start your review of CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow!
Michelle M.
Review for: 274 - CODES ÉLÉGANTS
P R O D U C T • Imagined for the CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Multi Effect Quadra Eyeshadow CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Ombres Paupires Quatuor Limited Edition N°5 Holiday 2021 Collection and ideal for creating high-impact looks, this Chanel Exclusive Creation eyeshadow palette features 4 silky, pigment-rich shades to highlight, define and intensify. Each is embossed with the shape of the iconic Chanel N°5 Parfum Bottle Chanel [product:chanel-n°5-eau-de-parfum-refillable-spray] N°5 N°5 bottle or the numeral 5 itself. C O M P O S I T I O N • Pure, long-lasting pigments ensure a vibrant colour effect, while the soft, smooth texture allows for effortless application and seamless blending. This eyeshadow palette builds and blends like a dream. At first, I was very skeptical, as I had never purchased a CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Multi Effect Quadra Eyeshadow before. As you can tell by the photos, these shades are perfect for a special occasion, holiday party or date night with the hubby. This palette can be understated and is oh so perfect for for work or university. My new fave palette from the one and only • Chanel . E N J O Y ! #Chanel #multieffect #quadra #eyeshadow #palette #eyeshadowpalette # #limitededition #holiday #collection #musthave #makeup #vintagetovixen
Lisa G.
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Lisa G.
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Lisa G.
Review for: CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow This review is for the new Chanel Les 4 Ombres Limited Edition Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in 747 Mediterraneen from the Spring-Summer 2022 La Pausa de Chanel collection. The embossing is so stunning and was admittedly, a big draw for me! These are gorgeous neutral, earthy, shimmery shades of khaki-leaning browns/coppers/golds that are great everyday colors. The Clair Light shade at the top right is a beautiful gold shimmery topper. These eyeshadows are very subtle - not super pigmented - but give a wash of color that can be built up slightly. This is definitely for someone that appreciates a more French/European style of makeup and is really beautiful for summer when you want a low-key, bronzy eye look. This is a limited edition mirrored compact and it has the gold CCs on the lid, not the white. It comes with a black velvet pouch protector and two sponge-tipped applicators. These shadows can be applied with fingertips or the applicators and easily blended out with a brush.
Asma J.
Manchester, NJ
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Asma J.
This eyeshadow palette is beautiful for anyone who love nude shades. I love how it’s not heavy and have sucha good pigment to it. It last forever. It’s like you used it 10 times and it still feels like brand new. CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow the ombré shades you pick is just beautiful!!!
Hyojin  W.
Anchorage, AK
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Hyojin  W.
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Hyojin  W.
When you finally get your hands on that limited edition collection that's been sold out everywhere...but it's too pretty to use....ugh!!! The dilemma!!! I assume the quality is going to be the same as their other quads...not too pigmented and great for a subtle look.... but I just can't get myself to mess up that perfect 5 and bottle!!! CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
Nicole B.
Morrisville, NC
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
Y’all. I couldn’t not share this with you. My sister gave me the Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in Empreinte Du Desert. These colors complement each other so well! 😍 They all have a beautiful shimmery effect and apply smoothly. I would recommend!
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Fumiko K.
I don't necessarily think the quality of Les 4 Ombres is great. There are better eyeshadows out there that are smoother on skin, have better pigments, etc. But I like its color combination. It just makes the makeup routine a little easier because I don't have to think about which eyeshadows to put together for the day. And all 4 colors are usually useful. With other brands, I feel like there is at least one color on the palette that I never really use, but that's not the case with Chanel most times. They also come out with a new palette pretty often and that's fun too. Makes me want to just collect them all!
Erica M.
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Erica M.
Review for: CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
I am obsessed with the Chanel Les 4 Ombres eye shadow quads. I love the Chanel shadow formulation. All of the shadows are powdery soft and so easy to blend. The color story in each quad gives you the option to create a variety of looks that are great for day or night. I also appreciate the high quality component that the shadows are housed in. The component is sturdy and includes a mirror making them a wonderful choice for travel. Yes, they come with the Chanel price tag but for what you get I think it’s total worth it. Highly recommend! #chanel #eyeshadowpalette #eyeshadowgallery
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,850 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
This is the Chanel les 4 ombrés multi effect Quadra eyeshadow and it retails for $59.00. These quads come in many other shades. Most have medium, buildable pigment or better. Overall, the palettes are quite good, easy to blend with some staying power. Applying with a dampened brush will really make the color pop. My favorite is #42, named, “seduction”. It is a mix of burgundy, beige, rose gold, and brown. The palette has a very soft texture that is easy to blend. They last roughly 8 hours on my skin before beginning to fade. Buildable pigment with little fallout.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like their bright shadows but I feel that they fade quickly I always apply them with a little fresh concealer underneath and it works better than by itself the shades that I have matte I feel that they end up with patches but if I work them well, blurring a little more it remains good but they have a lot of work to make their duration good
Queenie R.
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow uploaded by Queenie R.
Review for: CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow, 268 - CANDEUR ET EXPÉRIENCE, Other
These are beautiful eyeshadows. From matte to satin to shimmer these finishes give you gorgeous shade combinations that you could wear day or night. They are so versatile that you can tone it down or go for a more intense look. They have long lasting pigments and they blend so easily. Some of the colors give you a little crease at the end of the day but it's not too bad. Overall they are high quality palettes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a un an
Some of the palettes are very nice, buildable pigment that blends very easily
ETERI M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow it so pigment ? i like this colour #chanel #eyeshadow
Jolie D. il y a un an