BY CHANEL

Eyeshadow redefined. The LES 4 OMBRES compact features a vibrant, pigment-rich formula in eyeshadow palettes inspired by threads of Chanel tweed. With a spectrum of shade combinations and finishes that range from matte to satin to shimmer.

Composition:

Each easy-to-wear compact offers endless possibilities, with two medium tones to colour and contour, a deep shadow to intensify and a light shade to highlight. Pure, long-lasting pigments ensure an intense colour effect while the soft, smooth texture allows for effortless application.

How To Apply:

Apply LES 4 OMBRES dry using the deluxe applicators or a Chanel eyeshadow brush. Each colour may be used on its own or blended for a more intense look.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Jessica L.
Spices is the best quad, it is my favorite and I would use it and no other colors given the option. I have been using it for years. However, when I reordered my new one, I found out that have been reformulated. They are now circles instead of squares, and apparently they are baked, the color doesn't go on as vibrant or as deep. The quality seems far worse than it used to be. I don't wear a lot of heavy colors, but this new quad doesn't even have the color show up well. I am not sure what I will do, if I hold out and hope that they change them back... just not the same quality.
Lena K.
My color: 232 Tisse Venitien
My eyes are green - and it is a perfect match.
Color, texture, gloss - everything is perfect. Colors are perfectly combined and the number of makeup options with them is endless. To keep on the eyes is excellent and last all day, but I always use the base. They are very economical. I've been using it for a year, but as you can see on the photo they are like new ones.
Karla L.
Chandler
The color combos are always spot on. I have been using Chanel over 10 years and it's probably the best brand from all I have used so far. It's worth the money.
Tisse Venitien is one of my favorites. So many options and different combinations you can try on.
Very easy to apply. Very portable and can be taken for traveling.
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
Can’t go wrong with anything in this. This quad Is amazing and I heard people say that they reformulated this but I still think it’s very pigmented in color. The colors are gorgeous and it’s great for daily wear. There are many combinations you can create also.
Shanice B.
Love the colors very pigment easy to apply it is pricey but it’s great quality and it was my first time getting this would I go back and buy again yes and it’s long lasting I did recommend it to my aunt and she likes it
Dominika C.
Marvelous shade of colors... Love this product and the shades. It’s very expensive for just small amount of shadows but it’s very pigmented which last longer and even with small amount applying so it last long.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my go to eyeshadow quad. The colors are pigmented and longwearing. This is very easy to take with you in your purse if you need something on the go. I love that it comes in a luxurious pouch too. I would recommend this pallet to someone who wants a natural look.
Morgan P.
This is my favorite eyeshadow pallet by Chanel. It's perfect for my eye color and skin tone, and it has great pigment. The only issue is that it breaks easily (but put a tiny drop of rubbing alcohol in it and let it sit to form back into one piece.)
Alissa G.
This eye color palette is PERFECT- especially for anyone with green eyes! The palette is perfect for a simple day look or a smoky evening eye. The powder glides on and doesn’t crease - and stays on throughout the entire day! I love this palette.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I love Chanel cosmetics and I think that for several years now, their cosmetic and makeup products have improved a lot, as well as drawing some incredible lines, such as the popular Les Beige line, with which you become totally addicted.
The packaging of the brand, until today, has not changed, and I think it is unnecessary since it is an elegant and very fine line, it is a black lacquered color with the brand logo in the center.
When opening the product we find a large mirror at the top and at the bottom the 4 shadows with a brush of sponge, which is not bad to touch the color of the shadow or to apply them if we are traveling and we do not have brushes hand
So yes, it is worth investing in Chane eye makeup products
Lisa R.
How are Chanel Eyeshadows? Are they worth the splurge?
esma k.
london
is this eyeshadow worth the money??
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think they have lost their touch, but the ones in the pot ( i think they are called the Illusion D'ombre) are top quality and the best product for the eyes that I have ever used (not to mention so so long wearing and even waterproof)!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Do these eyeshadow last all day? Do they blend well?
Vanessa Y.