BY CHANEL

Eyeshadow redefined. The LES 4 OMBRES compact features a vibrant, pigment-rich formula in eyeshadow palettes inspired by threads of Chanel tweed. With a spectrum of shade combinations and finishes that range from matte to satin to shimmer.

Composition:

Each easy-to-wear compact offers endless possibilities, with two medium tones to colour and contour, a deep shadow to intensify and a light shade to highlight. Pure, long-lasting pigments ensure an intense colour effect while the soft, smooth texture allows for effortless application.

How To Apply:

Apply LES 4 OMBRES dry using the deluxe applicators or a Chanel eyeshadow brush. Each colour may be used on its own or blended for a more intense look.

Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE! These palettes last forever unless you drop it! Don't drop it! LOL~This set is awesome as the shadows have a light shimmer to them. The application is easy as it goes on smooth and not cakey or heavy. The inside mirror makes it fun to travel with as you have a little compact bearing the chanel logo. Treat yourself! You will be happy you did.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Review for: 268 - CANDEUR ET EXPÉRIENCE more...
I love the Chanel brand. This is a small amount of eyeshadow but a little goes a long way with this quality of a product. The colors are intense. The palette has colors that complement each other very well. CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow
Sahar F.
Tried these for few weeks and liked the quality of the eyeshadows. They are soft and easy to apply on the eyelids. Very silky on the skin, very blendable. Very pigmented, they let you have beautiful eye looks for day or night. I highly recommend this little palette
Lynn T.
Chicago
I paid a significant amount of money for this quad and I really expected far more from this brand.  I am contemplating returning since I still have the box and the price for four shadows is really higher overall than a the price of  a Pat. McGrath or Natasha Denona Palette when you compare it oz for oz.  I will not repurchase and am no longer interested in this brand.
Angela D.
Review for: 226 - TISSÉ RIVOLI more...
This eyeshadow compact can seem steep with a price tag of $61.00 for only four eyeshadows but trust me it is worth it! Chanel’s eyeshadow formula is ultra-pigmented, blends like a dream, and is long lasting. This is one of my go-to eyeshadow compacts as it provides a vivid color payoff on my lids and never disappoints!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Beautiful color range that can formulate a look for midday, and then dramatize it if need be for a night out! The formula is nice, I just wish the shadows were a bit more pigmented. I love that it comes with a few mini brushes to create different looks on the go! And of course, beautiful packaging!
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
These are super eye colours. Love how everything is in one box. They apply so easily & last all day. They don't end up in your eye crease. They are more muted but they still have good pigmentation. They feel like silk when you are applying.
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I use Chanel #232 TISSE VENITIEN. The color payoff is amazing. There is a shimmering gray in this quad that I wear nearly every day. The colors flow so perfectly and the quality is obvious in everything from the texture to the packaging.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Amazing eyeshadow pallet ! Super easy to apply and long lasting ! Such great eyeshadows shimmery and vibrant ! Well formulated and packaged ! Worth the value ! Highly recommend it!
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t think there are better eyeshadows than Chanel. I have this set in Lagons 29, which they have unfortunately discontinued. I was looking for it all over NYC and couldn’t find it till I stopped by Macy’s in Boston and luckily they still had it. It’s a combination of gorgeous 4 shades of blue - two on a matte/bit shiny side and two on a sparkly side. They are simply beautiful, easy to apply and stay on for a long time! I’ve received multiple compliments. Absolutely love them! So if you can find them anywhere on the net, I definitely recommend doing so.
rasika b.
Is that product is very high pigmented?
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Do you need a primer with this shadow or is it highly pigmented to do without?
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
How is the color payout on deep skin tones
Kelly R.
La Victoria
I love the texture and creaminess of this product. But once I apply this shadow, after a few hours, I have no product in my eyes .... I could do to make it last a little longer?
Jasmines P.
Kingsville , TX
Is the product good to use?

Amazon