BY CHANEL

A palette of four eyeshadows that features the most advanced innovation to enhance creativity. Its optimised formula unites softness and easy application to express maximum colour: consistent, luminous and even all day long. The shades come in a variety of effects: matte, satiny, iridescent or metallic. A practical and portable black lacquered case with a large mirror. Result: The four eyeshadows blend endlessly to define natural, intense, sophisticated or smoky eyes. A formula that enhances colour and makeup effects. An exceptional concentration of long-lasting pure pigments for a wider range of effects and intensities A jellifying system and a blend of polymers and spherical powders for: o a soft, creamy, glide-on texture o shades that blend together perfectly o an even makeup result A new manufacturing process for easy application and immediately intense coverage A total absence of talc for heightened colour radiance and luminosity Synthetic mica to ensure consistency between the colours in the case and the makeup result on the eyelids Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers. see more...

Alissa G.
New York
This eye color palette is PERFECT- especially for anyone with green eyes! The palette is perfect for a simple day look or a smoky evening eye. The powder glides on and doesn’t crease - and stays on throughout the entire day! I love this palette.
Morgan P.
This is my favorite eyeshadow pallet by Chanel. It's perfect for my eye color and skin tone, and it has great pigment. The only issue is that it breaks easily (but put a tiny drop of rubbing alcohol in it and let it sit to form back into one piece.)
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I love Chanel cosmetics and I think that for several years now, their cosmetic and makeup products have improved a lot, as well as drawing some incredible lines, such as the popular Les Beige line, with which you become totally addicted.
The packaging of the brand, until today, has not changed, and I think it is unnecessary since it is an elegant and very fine line, it is a black lacquered color with the brand logo in the center.
When opening the product we find a large mirror at the top and at the bottom the 4 shadows with a brush of sponge, which is not bad to touch the color of the shadow or to apply them if we are traveling and we do not have brushes hand
So yes, it is worth investing in Chane eye makeup products
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
As much as it breaks my heart to write a bad review on Chanel as I love so many of their skincare, makeup, and fragrance products, this is just a huge miss for me. Little to zero pigment which leaves you with almost no way to blend anything. There are a couple quads that work better than others, but the majority of them are seriously lacking in quality. I suggest using a cream eyeshadow base to make the pigment stand out and using your finger or the sponge applicator, even though that will limit the kinds of looks you can create with these shadows. For the price point, save your money!!!!!!
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Worth every cent! I have several of these quads and I've never had a bad experience. The colors are very rich, pigmented and blend very easily. "Mystic Eyes" is my go-to palette and the colors are universally flattering on all skin tones. I really wish Chanel would bring back the "Enigma" quad. I would honestly buy it in bulk because the colors in that quad were incredible and I have yet to find any decent substitutes!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
The les 4 ombres hold a special place in my heart. I have quite a few of these little beauts, and I'm always come back to these eye shadows. One eyeshadow quad will last you forever. Yes, even if you use it every single day; one of these will last forever. They are quite pigmented, so just a little goes a long way. Also, Chanel gives you guides on how to create different looks with your eyeshadow. In my opinion, these are well worth the splurge!
Kimberly T.
This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow out there! I use the Vendome shade, and always get compliments when I wear it. It really makes blue eyes pop! The consistency is velvety smooth and they have serious staying power. They are definitely worth the price for the quality that you get. They last a long time, as they give great color playoff. I always make sure to use a primer before as well, for extra staying power.
Kaylee L.
I do enjoy thee quads from Chanel, always have fashion forward on trend colors. Pigments are rich and smooth. I don't feel that you can create a complete eye look from one palette as these usually have bold colors in them. I wish they would include a transition shade and a highlight so you only needed on quad for your look on the go. Regardless these are way and fun, luxury and good quality!
Sharmin A.
Just bought this set of eye shadows. I have brown eyes and brown hair so the purple hues make sense for me to try. The Chanel rep did such a great job teaching me how to use all four colors for day and night! I usually use neutral and brown tones, so this has added a dimension of colors to my makeup routine. Plus the packaging :)
Rachel G.
Manhattan
I love this eyeshadow quad! It has all the right colors for day and night looks. I bought it at Sephora and I always seem to be reaching for it when doing my eye looks! It is very long lasting and the shadows are very creamy
Lisa R.
How are Chanel Eyeshadows? Are they worth the splurge?
Vanessa Y.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
is it well pigmented?
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Do these eyeshadow last all day? Do they blend well?
esma k.
london
is this eyeshadow worth the money??
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think they have lost their touch, but the ones in the pot ( i think they are called the Illusion D'ombre) are top quality and the best product for the eyes that I have ever used (not to mention so so long wearing and even waterproof)!