CHANEL Le Weekend De Chanel Renew

The third skincare product of the LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL ritual that restores skin's optimal rhythms. LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL renews skin, leaving it extremely soft.

Benefits:

With LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL, skin texture is instantly refined. Skin is replenished, softer and more luminous for the upcoming week.
An essential step of a ritual that ensures skin that is more beautiful after the very first week and day after day. The skin is smooth, even, luminous and plump.

Improvement of skin quality according to CHANEL Research:*
After 1 week of use: visible improvement of skin quality, +39%
After 3 months: skin quality continues to improve, +65%
After 1 year: skin attains ideal perfection, +82%

*Development of a beautiful skin index and consolidation of effectiveness results by CHANEL Research. Self-assessment tests by 75 Caucasian and Asian women who used LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL.

Active Ingredients:

May rose water soothes skin.
High-tolerance glycolic acid offers perfect exfoliation and lasting hydration.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Apply LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL morning and evening, one or two days a week, instead of your usual moisturiser.
Its texture is velvety, milky and silky.
For exceptional skin quality, complement the ritual with LE JOUR DE CHANEL and LA NUIT DE CHANEL throughout the week.

Avoid the eye contour.
Tested on sensitive skin. Do not use on irritated skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sunburn alert: this product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Wear a sunscreen while using this product and for a week afterwards.

Can you use other serums before using this product? Or is it meant to be used alone?
It's only for the weekends?
Start your review of CHANEL Le Weekend De Chanel Renew!
How would you rate this product?
I have been using this cream for several years now, but I put it to the real test a couple days ago. I was visiting family and wasn’t taking good care of my skin as I did at home. Well, I had a few red bumps appear all over my forehead. I was very cautious the next few days but the bumps wouldn’t go away nor would the redness go away. So when I got home I applied Le Weekend for two nights. After the first night the bumps were almost invisible, couldn’t even feel them. The second night my face was completely back to normal. Smooth and glowing! This is an expensive cream but it’s SO worth the money!
Brooklyn, NY
When you want to reset your skin, this is a product with quick results and minimal irritation. Use for two days as your only skincare and it will gently remove dirt and debris, and allows your skin to be more receptive to the products you already use which may have seemed to be less efficacious. CHANEL Le Weekend De Chanel Renew
Fayetteville, AR
This is alright, but I couldn't really notice a good difference in my skin from using this product. If anything, it made my skin a bit more sensitive and oily. For the price point, I don't think I would repurchase.
Summerville, SC
Smells amazing, heavily scented in my opinion but I love it! Great moisturizer, only for the weekends but I find it amazing as a daily moisturizer and I believe before makeup primer! Great after a session of exfoliating. Fast absorbing not greasy at all. Splurge buy but worth it! Just the ingredients alone got me! Frankincense 😍 so fancy. Gotta pamper and put this on my face at least once in my life.
Chanel skincare is my absolute favorite. I got a sample of this when I bought my cleanser & toner and I've completely fallen in love! It leaves my skin so hydrated, extra glowy, and so incredibly soft! I use it at night and my face feels amazing when I wake up. Would highly recommend, esp if you have dry skin!
Seriously this stuff is magical!!!! You are only supposed to use it on the weekends to boost skins radiance throughout the week and it def does that! I can have a breakout and use this stuff over night and have visibly reduced pimples. It tightens pores as well. LOVE. Worth every penny
Cleveland
One of my favorite products ! This is a game changer! I recommend this serum to anyone that is struggling with texture issues in their skin. I use le weekend 2 consecutive days a week, both morning and night, after applying my eye cream. I didn't see the big results until the third week of using it. My mind was blown!! I could not believe how smooth my face became! This product is something that I never go without!
Columbus , OH
For super soft baby skin !! I would get this product it is amazing and very lightweight .. non greasy !! Extra plus !!! It's on the pricey side but a little goes a long way !! Great as just the moisturizer it is but also works well under makeup !!
i use this as a night cream and it makes my skin super supple and soft, and since i have dry sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate it at all which i'm in love with. i'd buy this again and would recommend
Orland Park, IL
If you want really soft skin this is the lotion for you! It's an amazing lotion a little pricey but worth it. I have sensitive skin and it's so compatible Bc it's so light on the skin. I would buy it again once I run low