MakeupEyeMascaraChanel
Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir

Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir

A high-precision waterproof mascara that achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke.

Composition:

The smudge-proof, innovative formula of LE VOLUME DE CHANEL WATERPROOF expands lashes to their fullest. Pro-Vitamin B5 strengthens and Vitamin E offers anti-oxidant properties. A Chanel-exclusive 'Snowflakes' brush combines long and short bristles for an extreme, eye-opening effect.

How To Apply:

Coat lashes from roots to tips. Prep with LA BASE MASCARA Nourishing Mascara Base for best results.

Has anyone else ever had an allergic reaction to this mascara? I do not have sensitive or skin and my eyes were burning when I used this! Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir
Is it waterproof?
Start your review of Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir!
Product Highlights
Absolutely in love with this mascara! It makes my eyes pop! So much volume and length. (my eyelashes are pretty long) The price is reasonable for it being chanel. I would buy it again. Would repurchase.in reviews
Liz F.
Atlanta, GA
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Liz F.
Like this product a lot. Adds volume and length. My only problem is that I’ve noticed it can transfer to my eyelids on the top. I have small eyes, so be aware that it is possible to see some transfer (but worth it as my lashes look amazing) .
saidy V.
Rachel R.
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this trying to be Boujee during Nordstrom’s beauty sale. Just no sweetie. This mascara clumps HARD. It’s not a cute look, but I am a sucker for that cc packaging. Ugh. Life is hard. I would pass on this mascara
Tekla F.
Brooklyn , NY
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Tekla F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love all the Chanel mascaras! This volume mascara is specifically my favorite, LOVE it, worth the money. Gives good volume.
Thania P.
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Thania P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This mascara makes your eyelashes look fuller and bolder but the wand doesn’t help separate and can sometimes clump your eyelashes which I’m not a huge fan of.
Mary M.
Chanel let volume mascara is the true rockstar of mascaras! I am a repeat user. It is waterproof and you get a beautiful look till you remove it! You get a beautiful vibrant colors. I have blue eyes and it makes them pop! I definitely recommend this one if you want one of the best mascaras out there!
Tiha N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great mascara. It pretty much does everything! It lifts my lashes, lengthens and thickens them. If you like fuller and well defined lashes this is it. Takes a couple of tries to figure it out but it’s worth it. ❤️
Sabrina C.
Westchester , CA
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Sabrina C.
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Sabrina C.
This mascara I bought isn’t waterproof .. but let me tell you. I was introduced to this product by my sister in law. I seriously need to repurchase again ! I have not found another mascara like this. It does all the curling for you! Doesn’t have fallout during the day. I always got asked if my lashes were real when I wore this! This is pretty pricey for a mascara.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This mascara is not for me. It clumps and smears under my eyes like crazy. Also, this mascara just gives me a little bit of volume and that’s all it does for me. I was expecting so much more of it, especially for the super expensive price. I do not recommend, there are a lot of mascaras on the market that works much better than this at a fair price.
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Chanel Le Volume waterproof mascara - 10 Noir uploaded by Marieh T.
Me regalaron este y lo compraria otra vez. Qué tal son BRUN y GRIS VIOLE? Alguna diferencia? Alguien que los haya probado...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kea B.
il y a un an
CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara How would I be able to try this product how can I get a sample to try out ?
Val D. il y a un an
Best thing to do is honesty go up to a Chanel counter and ask if they have an extra sample. Most of the time they do. However be prepared for a no!! Most luxury brands turn away people who ask for samples if the name is t in the purchase history.
kristina J.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Teresa M. il y a un an
This mask is great and it has worked for me voluminous, but not something exaggerated. you will like it a lot
Dulce Isabel H.
Henderson, NV
il y a 3 ans
Brittany S. il y a 3 ans
No. It makes my lashes look extra full and long! So many people ask if I have fake lashes