CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Waterproof, Mascara uploaded by Fabiana M.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A high-precision waterproof mascara that achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke. COMPOSITION The smudge-proof, innovative formula of LE VOLUME DE CHANEL WATERPROOF expands lashes to their fullest. Pro-Vitamin B5 strengthens and Vitamin E offers anti-oxidant properties. A Chanel-exclusive 'Snowflakes' brush combines long and short bristles for an extreme, eye-opening effect. HOW TO APPLY Coat lashes from roots to tips. Prep with BEAUTÉ DES CILS Nourishing Mascara Base for best results. see more...

Buy on Chanel
sandra f.
sandra f.
Lakewood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best mascara on the market. Lengthens, volumizes and gives you lashes for days. No other brand compares to this. People cant believe my lashes are real. Yes it is worth every penny ! The only mascara that is a cheaper version is the balm mad lash mascara, but this is the number 1.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!!! I know the price is high, because is luxury you know, but man, this mascara is the best one I've tried hands down. It makes my eyelashes looking extremely beautiful, I had multiple people ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes, so... I think you all should give it a try.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara ever and I have probably tried most high end mascaras out there. It is a beautiful black color and gives you ton of volume and length. I can't say enough good things about this product. It is my ABSOLUTE favorite! Totally worth the price!
Laney M.
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara that helps build volume without flaking off! I have loved this mascara since it came out, and just love the fullness it adds to my lashes. It's like wearing falsies! I would highly recommend!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can get this mascara at Norstrom, that's where I got mine! It's so easy to put on and doesn't flake at all. This mascara easily gives you almost all the volume you want in literally one stroke. I would definitely buy again
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara I've every used. I've been around the block on the whole makeup world but this is honestly the best. The way the wand was create it to give perfect volume and separate your lashes. I'm usually a strip lash person but this has replaced my lashes!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Herzaliya , Israel
The blackest pigment ever! It's gives your lashes a curled voluminous look but still natural and dainty.
The formula is really creamy and easy to work with.

I have sensitive eyes so I was a bit skeptic about the product but it did not irritate my eyes at all.

One point off because the lasting power isn't great, it might smudge.

Overall amazing mascara.
Oumayma B.
Oumayma B.
tunis

INCROYABLE!!!! Je sais que le prix est élevé, car le luxe que vous connaissez, c'est top , ce mascara est le meilleur que j'ai essayé. Cela fait que mes cils semblent extrêmement beaux, et cils long , alors ... Je pense que vous devriez essayer.
Julia V.
Julia V.
I have been given this mascara as a sample. I went home, tried it on and literally run back to the store to buy it. It does everything I wanted for my eyelashes!! Doesn’t clog or dry out quickly and has an excellent black color! Just love it!
Cam S.
Cam S.
Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite high end mascara! This mascara is not clumpy, volumes the lashes but also doesn't make them clumpy at all. The packaging is very sleek and simple, the brush is amazing, i defiantly recommend this mascara.
Angélica H.
Angélica H.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Waterproof, Mascara what do you think about this mascara? I bought it but I feel like Its not good and its really expensive. So a waste of money for me, you can get better results for lower price. What do you think? Chanel is a great brand but maybe they are not investing a lot on giving quality but good packaging and name.
Fay A.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it for the price?