CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Waterproof, Mascara uploaded by Fabiana M.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A high-precision waterproof mascara that achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke. COMPOSITION The smudge-proof, innovative formula of LE VOLUME DE CHANEL WATERPROOF expands lashes to their fullest. Pro-Vitamin B5 strengthens and Vitamin E offers anti-oxidant properties. A Chanel-exclusive 'Snowflakes' brush combines long and short bristles for an extreme, eye-opening effect. HOW TO APPLY Coat lashes from roots to tips. Prep with BEAUTÉ DES CILS Nourishing Mascara Base for best results. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Madison C.
Perry, UT
Decent mascara but I expected more coming from Chanel. It flaked throughout the day and didn’t lift my lashes much. I went back to my trusty L’Oréal mascara just like I have every time I’ve tried a high end mascara! L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
My favorite mascara, it makes my lashes look like that I have put falsies on but they are my natural lashes. It make them long and voluminous without clumping the eyelashes. Mine is water proof and it is really hard to remove it, but I love it. It is a bit pricey but it is ok since it is Chanel brand. Will buy again and again. I fell in-love with this mascara when I was given a sample from one of the stores, but you do get what you pay for.
Cassandra K.
I didn't start using mascara until I tried out this mascara. I was never really interested since mascaras I've tried have flaked on me (drugstore mascaras) so I gave up on continuously purchasing mascaras to find the perfect one. But this mascara doesn't do that to me. I use the waterproof version and it does stay on my eyelashes. It keeps my lashes up. It lengthens and add volume to my lashes. If you want a mascara that doesn't flake or transfer on you, I would give this mascara a try!
morgan 💋.
Fulton, MO
Great mascara! The wand is excellent at separating the lashes and making them look full and long. It doesn’t flake at all throughout the day. Definitely worth the money.
Samantha R.
This mascara is great if you want serious volume. I️ only have four stars due to it can sometimes have a clumpy look. Sometimes I️ want more of a spectated lash. But I️ lack volume and length so I️ first had a lengthening mascara and layer with this for some serious volume!!
sandra f.
Lakewood
Hands down best mascara on the market. Lengthens, volumizes and gives you lashes for days. No other brand compares to this. People cant believe my lashes are real. Yes it is worth every penny ! The only mascara that is a cheaper version is the balm mad lash mascara, but this is the number 1.
Claudia A.
AMAZING!!!! I know the price is high, because is luxury you know, but man, this mascara is the best one I've tried hands down. It makes my eyelashes looking extremely beautiful, I had multiple people ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes, so... I think you all should give it a try.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This is the best mascara ever and I have probably tried most high end mascaras out there. It is a beautiful black color and gives you ton of volume and length. I can't say enough good things about this product. It is my ABSOLUTE favorite! Totally worth the price!
Courtney C.
Jacksonville, FL
You can get this mascara at Norstrom, that's where I got mine! It's so easy to put on and doesn't flake at all. This mascara easily gives you almost all the volume you want in literally one stroke. I would definitely buy again
Carolina T.
Best mascara I've every used. I've been around the block on the whole makeup world but this is honestly the best. The way the wand was create it to give perfect volume and separate your lashes. I'm usually a strip lash person but this has replaced my lashes!
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth it for the price?
Angélica H.
Tampa, FL
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Waterproof, Mascara what do you think about this mascara? I bought it but I feel like Its not good and its really expensive. So a waste of money for me, you can get better results for lower price. What do you think? Chanel is a great brand but maybe they are not investing a lot on giving quality but good packaging and name.