BY CHANEL

A mascara that offers instant volume from the very first stroke for longer, plumper and thicker lashes. Lashes are coated in deep colour, giving eyes a wide-open look.

The perfect union of brush and formula for intense volume:
• The brush, which was developed exclusively for CHANEL, sculpts volume thanks to its disks that are stacked and oriented for an impeccable finish.
• The quick-drying fluid formula helps build a customised volume result.

How To Use:

Apply from the roots to the tips of lashes.
Thanks to the flexible formula, the immediate makeup result is intensified with each stroke of the brush.

For best results, apply LE VOLUME DE CHANEL over the BEAUTÉ DES CILS mascara base.

Composition:

• A blend of waxes for instant volume.
• Rapid-drying acacia gum to set the curl defined by the brush and intensify volume with each stroke.
• Film-forming agents to preserve the suppleness of lashes and offer an even volume result.

Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for contact lens wearers.

Buy on Chanel
  • "This is the best mascara i have tried and it became by holy grail product!! The formula is very smooth, does not clump/can be easily layered , gives plenty of volume, comes in a few colors to pick from (Prune and Noir are my favorites; if you have green eyes - Prune is a must have for you!!). To give my lashes more volumizing effect i love to apply a primer onto the lashes 1st and then the mascara - effect is fantastic - almost looks like you wearing falsies. Would recommend it to everyone!" in 115 reviews
  • "Favorite high end mascara for sure! Lengthens a lot and gives my lashes the perfect amount of volume without getting clumpy. Doesn't give you the black little fall out dust that you can sometimes get from certain mascaras and keeps my lashes curled all day long. Totally worth the splurge!" in 24 reviews
  • "I cannot say enough good things about this mascara. The brush coats each lash in jet black color and adds volume like you wouldn't believe. This is one of the few mascaras I've found that only require one application to achieve dramatic results. I do recommend using a primer or waterproof mascara as a base coat in the warmer months if you notice any flaking. " in 19 reviews
  • "I never thought I would love a highend mascara because drugstore ones are great and affordable. I received a sample and instantly fell in love. I have very difficult lashes. My left lashes are curly & my right lashes are straight. This mascara gets them both looking long curled and they stay curled. I don't have to use a lash curler. It separates the lashes so wonderfully. It doesn't smudge on my lower lashes. I believe $32 is worth it for this mascara. I haven't found anything else like it. This is my go to when I want bomb dot com lashes. Especially if I'm going out. " in 16 reviews
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
I love the thin brush of this product, it allows you to easily apply mascara to each individual lash without clumping. The brush never pulls more mascara out of the bottle than needed which is a huge plus, for me! Mascara stays on all day without needing to be reapplied, but will easily wash off without having to pull at lashes when you clean your face. Highly recommended! Lashes always look naturally full and long after applying this mascara without feeling heavy and bulky.
Carolina C.
Monroe
Really great mascara has applies easly and the brush id designed differently so that its easier and better to apply the mascara and give volume to the lashes but if you want that thick strong lashes look i say #bobbibrowsmascara is better for that but i think both are good products and depend on how you like how your lashes look like with mascara on a natural look or long lasting strong lashes. They are both great mascaras and should be on your buying makeup list
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
My absolute favorite mascara. I got hooked on it a few years ago after seeing that Jennifer Aniston used one of their of mascaras. I used that one for a while and when Chanel came out with the volume one, tried it and have never regretted it. I’m not big on the “star” trends but her makeup is always super simple so I said why not. I’m glad I did. The mascara goes on so smooth, never clumps and my eyelashes are super big!!
Rhea G.
South Gate, CA
This product is sooo good!! I got a sample of this at Macy’s and I can’t get enough of it! The mascara lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. This makes my lashes look like I have falsies on!! It’s not clumpy at all too! It can get just a little messy the first time- well for me because I’m not used to such a thick applicator, but you get the hang of it. Overall, soo good. I’m definitely going to buy the regular size
Lisa W.
Long Branch
This mascara was a no for me. To be honest, I knew as soon as I took the wand out of the tube that it was unlikely it would work for me, as I prefer a bushy, dense bristled brush.
The brush aside, the formula felt nice and wet going on which I do enjoy, and it did have a decent amount of pigment, despite not being the blackest black glossy type of formula I prefer.
The dealbreaker for me on this mascara was that it did not give my lashes density or volume; I already have super long lashes and I’m not really looking to accentuate their length, unless that comes with fullness and lushness. Gave me neither, hence my review of two stars. I’m sure there are many fans of this high-end mascara, but in my opinion if you are looking for volume, density, and a full fringe-like lash, this mascara is not going to give it to you, despite its name.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got a small sample of this from chanel when I ordered a fragrance. I like the type of wand it has, it's the short spikey kind. It adds a lot of volume and decent amount of length. And dosent take a whole lot to acieve a desirable effect. Im pretty heavy handed with the mascara, because I don't use falsies. I haven't had any flaking, but occasionally a bit of it transferred around my eyes. I am slightly oily though, and this happens with most mascaras. It's very black too. I really like it. And for chanel, it's a pretty average price for mascara! I'm considering purchasing the full size, but I want to try bad gal lash from benefit too. I use roller lash, and keep getting it on sale at Ulta so it's what I'm sticking with until my new bottle is gone. Definitely a good buy.
Kelsey R.
Athens, GA
This is magic. I don’t know what about this mascara works so well, but I’m never going back. I am very fair with blonde eyelashes. I have tried every mascara under the sun, and before finding this mascara I used 2-4 different black mascaras to accomplish the same effect I get with two swipes of this. Holy grail. Worth 32$. Not over it.
Ashlie H.
This mascara is the best y’all! It grabs everything single little lash with their brushes, I’m so so in love with this mascara, you barely need to use any at all to see the amazing volume it gives you! I’m a lover of all things Chanel and this one is for the books, forever one of my favorite! 😊
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
If you asked me to sit in a dark, quiet room and close my
eyes, I’d say that this is my favorite mascara. I admit that there are plenty
of wonderful mascaras on the market and this is quite pricey. That said, it
works some magic on my lashes. Le Volume is an incredible name for this
formula. My lashes are naturally pretty long, but this formula really volumizes
my lashes. It helps my lashes hold a curl the whole day, it doesn’t flake or
smudge, and it just makes my lashes look the best I’ve ever seen them be. I
adore this mascara and will probably have it in rotation as long as it’s on the
market.
Rebecca G.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is the best mascara ever. I have used it for years! Every once in a while a decide to be adventurous and try a different mascara because I see how highly rated it is, but I always regret it because none of them are as good as this mascara! I always go back to it
Angela F.
Grafton, New Brunswick
Does you have any clumps when you put it on?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this mascara since like over 2 years now and since I can't wear fake lashes, this is the only mascara that give me volume and length. Is there any other recommendation out there? No ysl or tarts please and yes I have tired those too😄
Elizabeth S.
Israel
I long wanted to buy a Chanel mascara I want to ask whether it is worth buying?
Does this mascara give your lashes volume?
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I would love to try this product but does any one know if it has any fragrance?