BY CHANEL #99 in Mascara

The immediate shock of volume, colour and style. Instant volume and intense curves from the first stroke with longer, plumper and thicker lashes. Lashes are coated in deep colour, giving eyes a wide-open effect. A shock result produced by the perfect union of brush and formula: The brush, creates volume thanks to its smart design of snowflake-shaped disks that are stacked and oriented for an ideal finish. The quick-drying fluid formula helps build a customised volume result. A flutter of seduction beats across the eyes as they become the expression of a vibrant personality. see more...

• Any thoughts on this mascara?Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 1...1 Answers
  • I want to try with a new mascara and I found this one... is it go...2 Answers
  • I have heard such amazing things about this mascara. Does it trul...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara, it makes my lashes look like that I have put falsies on but they are my natural lashes. It make them long and voluminous without clumping the eyelashes. Mine is water proof and it is really hard to remove it, but I love it. It is a bit pricey but it is ok since it is Chanel brand. Will buy again and again. I fell in-love with this mascara when I was given a sample from one of the stores, but you do get what you pay for.
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my favorite mascara! I never thought I would spend 30 or so dollars on a mascara but the way it makes my lashes look is beautiful! It doesnt flake and the formulation is very black. It is a bit wet when applying the first couple times but as it starts to dry up it is even better! I would run out and buy it! I do not think there are many people that would not love this product!
Hollie M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing! The brush is great and the formula is super black and really does volumize more than any other mascara I've tried. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it can clump very easily. I find though if I apply a light layer of a different mascara underneath it really helps with the clumping.
Johelys V.
Charlotte
Chanel Le Volume it’s an amazing mascara. It gives me length and volume. The mascara does not flaky, does not end up on my lids or underneath the eye area. It’s definitely long wearing. I recently picked up two more as a back up, that’s how much I love this mascara.
Stacy A.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most perfect mascara I have ever tried in my life. I feel like I’m wearing falsies. I have hazel eyes and the color of the mascara (black) makes them stand out especially when I put them on the bottom lash line. It’s pricey but 1000000000% worth it.
Allie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is wonderful!! It is extremely black and doesn’t transfer. I got this as a sample and I love it. I am always looking for a good mascara and this one just so happens to be a new favorite. I’m definitely going to be purchasing this in the near future.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this mascara for about 4 years now and I won’t use anything else. It makes my lashes have amazing volume as well as makes them look very thick! Many people ask me if I have falsies on when wearing this! Always get a lot of compliments!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for this mascara. It's very pricey for what it is but if you are looking for a thicker, longer looking lash, I would definitely recommend. I use this product every single day and it's a staple in my morning routine!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara may not be waterproof but my goodness does it do wonderful things for your lashes! I often get asked what falsies I'm wearing when I wear this and dont have an issue with it smudging despite my oily skin.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start off by saying I try lots of different mascaras all the time, and while I will repurchase my favorites, I'm still always looking for the best. I have finally found that with Le Volume. Now, just because I love this mascara doesn't mean everyone else will, that's why there are so many different mascaras out there, we all have different lashes and therefore different needs. Just like the hair on our head and how many hair products are out there. I love this because the formula is so perfectly volumizing, hence the name, and really holds my curl. My lashes are already curly though, so that's not really a concern of mine. It doesn't flake and stays put very well. I don't end up with raccoon eyes even during allergy season when my eyes are watering like crazy. Also, I feel like it lasts a really long time, the formula stays creamy without getting thick and clumpy even after several months. I have even stopped wearing false lashes as much because this mascara just gives so much thickness and volume to the lashes, I'm satisfied. I feel like that speaks volumes, no pun intended
Angela F.
Grafton, New Brunswick
Does you have any clumps when you put it on?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this mascara since like over 2 years now and since I can't wear fake lashes, this is the only mascara that give me volume and length. Is there any other recommendation out there? No ysl or tarts please and yes I have tired those too😄
Does this mascara give your lashes volume?
Elizabeth S.
Israel
I long wanted to buy a Chanel mascara I want to ask whether it is worth buying?
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I would love to try this product but does any one know if it has any fragrance?