BY CHANEL #99 in Mascara

The immediate shock of volume, colour and style. Instant volume and intense curves from the first stroke with longer, plumper and thicker lashes. Lashes are coated in deep colour, giving eyes a wide-open effect. A shock result produced by the perfect union of brush and formula: The brush, creates volume thanks to its smart design of snowflake-shaped disks that are stacked and oriented for an ideal finish. The quick-drying fluid formula helps build a customised volume result. A flutter of seduction beats across the eyes as they become the expression of a vibrant personality. see more...

• Any thoughts on this mascara?Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 1...1 Answers
  • It is good or not ?🤔🤔🤔🤔 Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try with a new mascara and I found this one... is it go...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Carolina C.
Monroe
Really great mascara has applies easly and the brush id designed differently so that its easier and better to apply the mascara and give volume to the lashes but if you want that thick strong lashes look i say #bobbibrowsmascara is better for that but i think both are good products and depend on how you like how your lashes look like with mascara on a natural look or long lasting strong lashes. They are both great mascaras and should be on your buying makeup list
Sameen L.
This mascara does wonders. I am still surprised at how much I love this mascara. I got a small sample at a counter and I was just messing around and used it and I was surprised at how long it made my lashes look. I used it again, more serious this time, and it looked amazing. I apply it after my better than sex mascara and it really makes them long, voluminous and separates. It is over priced, but that is Chanel for you. Otherwise,no complaints!
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
I am so happy I found these!
No fall out, blends pretty well and it stays put all day!
It’s definitely a staple in my collection and I can’t see myself without this product anymore!
I love this brand and they never ever disappoint me
I would totally buy again and definitely recommend
Marna L.
This mascara does not give you the va-va-voom drama promised by other brands. This mascara, however, does fool others into believing that your lush, long, and shiny lashes are all natural ;) One swipe is enough for daytime. The formula allows the lashes to maintain their curl throughout the day and does not flake off. I highly recommend this one!
Alana S.
Cranston, RI
I absolutely love this mascara, it adds volume and definition to my lashes. They truly enhance my lashes and the color is deep black. I’ve always changed mascaras and this one was one I re-purchased for the past two years.
Stephenie S.
Best mascara ever! The formula lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake. I use the non waterproof version. The formula isn't too wet and is not clumpy. This is my holy Grail mascara.
Hollie M.
Solon, OH
This mascara is amazing! The brush is great and the formula is super black and really does volumize more than any other mascara I've tried. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it can clump very easily. I find though if I apply a light layer of a different mascara underneath it really helps with the clumping.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
The best mascara I have found to this day. I had received a few samples from Nordstrom and the second I tried it, I was hooked! It really volumizes your lashes and isn't clumpy at all. I do believe it is worth the $32 because of how well it works. I recommend to anyone!
Johelys V.
Charlotte
Chanel Le Volume it’s an amazing mascara. It gives me length and volume. The mascara does not flaky, does not end up on my lids or underneath the eye area. It’s definitely long wearing. I recently picked up two more as a back up, that’s how much I love this mascara.
Allie C.
This mascara is wonderful!! It is extremely black and doesn’t transfer. I got this as a sample and I love it. I am always looking for a good mascara and this one just so happens to be a new favorite. I’m definitely going to be purchasing this in the near future.
Angela F.
Grafton, New Brunswick
Does you have any clumps when you put it on?
Does this mascara give your lashes volume?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this mascara since like over 2 years now and since I can't wear fake lashes, this is the only mascara that give me volume and length. Is there any other recommendation out there? No ysl or tarts please and yes I have tired those too😄
Elizabeth S.
Israel
I long wanted to buy a Chanel mascara I want to ask whether it is worth buying?
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I would love to try this product but does any one know if it has any fragrance?