Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

by Chanel

A mascara that offers instant volume from the very first stroke for longer, plumper and thicker lashes. Lashes are coated in deep colour, giving eyes a wide-open look.

The perfect union of brush and formula for intense volume:
• The brush, which was developed exclusively for CHANEL, sculpts volume thanks to its disks that are stacked and oriented for an impeccable finish.
• The quick-drying fluid formula helps build a customised volume result.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chanel Le Volume De Chanel!
Lauren K.
Winter Haven, FL
Mascara is one of my desert island picks, and this is by far my favorite for a dramatic lash! Super glossy and deep black, it lengthens and volumizes and makes me look like I’m wearing false lashes. It doesn’t flake and never bothers my eyes when I’m wearing contacts. 10/10 would recommend!
Rebekah B.
Kansas City, MO
This mascara adds really great volume and pigment. It’s a very wet formula, making it a bit messy if you’re not careful. This mascara adds that extra oomph to your eye makeup. I will be repurchasing.
Miranda W.
Troy, MI
Le volume is my favorite mascara it gives you lift as well as length it is on the pricier side for mascara but it’s Well worth it
: ).
This is incredible, no kidding! It really makes your eyelashes much more voluminous! For sure, it is one of the best mascara I have ever used! Smell is quite weird but totally worth it, you can never go wrong with it! Wand is great, consistency is great! Wonderful!
Vaniece L.
London, London
This mascara gives great volume and lift. I have been using this everyday and have almost no smudging at all and lasts throughout the day. Although a little pricy, its quality is well worth the price. I will be repurchasing this and would recommend it to anyone, particularly those doing heavy exercise.
Melissa K.
Ottawa, ON
A Chanel rep sold me on this mascara after applying it to the lashes of one eye, and then comparing it to the other eye, which was coated with my regular mascara. Wow! What a difference! This does give volume and make your lashes pop! Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars, is because it’s pricy.

Looking for your answer?