• CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 610 - HALO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 590 - VERDE PASTELLO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 592 - GIALLO NAPOLI
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 634 - ARANCIO VIBRANTE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 520 - GARÇONNE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 508 - SHANTUNG.
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 516 - MARINIÈRE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 08 - PIRATE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 18 - ROUGE NOIR
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 558 - SARGASSO

BY CHANEL

LE VERNIS by CHANEL: A long-wear, protective nail polish with lasting shine designed to make vibrant colours dazzle. Long-wearing, extra-fine and ultra-shiny, each coat offers an absolutely even and lacquered result.

How To Use:

After washing your hands, file your nails and remove particles with a small KABUKI BRUSH. Wipe your nails clean with a cloth. Apply the BODY EXCELLENCE HAND CREAM. Push back your cuticles at the base and sides of the nail with an orange stick, then remove oil from the nail surface using a cotton pad moistened with nail polish remover. Apply a thin layer of LA BASE. Then apply a first layer of LE VERNIS, folllowed by a second coat - as thick as the first, for a more vivid colour.

• This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?2 Answers
  • Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different...2 Answers
  • How long does this nailpolish last?4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Monica K.
I love all my Chanel nail shades! All of them come in a luxurious bottle. The nail polishes are all very high quality in both pigment and consistency. Even the lighter colors do not streak when applied to a nail without a base coat. The formula lasts long on the nail and it doesn’t turn very thick over time. It does thicken but not as much as many other brands. Well worth the money!
Shobha S.
This polish is almost indescribable. It leaves a glossy finish without a top coat and looks like a professional manicure every time I apply it. The color is unlike any other red that I have tried. It is rich and deep but does not have any dark brown undertones like a lot of deeper reds. Hands down my favorite polish I will be repurchasing!
Tptptp P.
I have this in "509 PARADOXAL". Absolutely unique, insanely beautiful, I'm obsessed with this colour. It is a beautiful purple-ish colour with metallic finish and discrete glittery look. I even can't tell how amazing this is, and the best of all is the quality. It is extremely easy to work with, glides so, so smooth, colour is so rich, no need of layering and lasts very long. Yes, it is a bit expensive, but I think it is the best lacquer you can find, so you will be very happy if you buy at least one. 🍦
Amber B.
Spanaway , WA
I used to use only this nail polish years ago. I loved it but got to a point where I just couldn't afford everything Chanel. It was always a 2 coat polish but I believe it holds up well And I would totally buy again.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
This polish is disappointing. I had high hopes because the brush is nice and wide for easy application in 2-3 strokes, the color selection is well curated and they are very pigmented with great coverage. The polish only lasts 1-11/2 days no matter what base and top coat I’ve used. A chipping mess!
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Amazing. Its so BEAUTIFUL. The top has two different parts & the bottle is very durable glass . its so cute. Its lasted me literally forever. When i first got it i wore it for like 4 months straight.💚😍
Carrie K.
Kimberly, WI
I got a bottle of the “celebrity” for my fortieth birthday and it instantly became my favorite thing! The color goes on in one or 2 coats (and that’s petty impressive for such a dark color) and it doesn’t chip very easily at all ... and I am way rough on my nails.
Debbie T.
I purchased the Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Eastern Lights. The product is great and goes on well, but I found the polish started to curdle (clump) in the container after a couple weeks. The polish was pricey, so I expected it to last for at least a couple months. I love Chanel products, but the nail polish did not hold up to my personal standards.
Julia C.
Boston, MA
I am always purchasing new colors from Chanel because they have the best formula out there. I get my nails done every other week and these nail polishes are the only ones that last for so long, mind you I work with paint and still don't ruin them!
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I love Chanel polishes because of the texture and how they glide on my nail. The colors are always rich and beautiful. They do chip easily when you don't use a top coat though. I always try to use a top coat, and the manicure lasts over 7 days.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Is this polish any better than drug store polish or even higher end like NARS?
Katie H.
Wolverhampton
How long does this typically last before chipping? xoxo
Sajega N.
Windsor, ON
Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different from a brand that costs me 4.00.
Danica S.
This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?