• CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 610 - HALO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 590 - VERDE PASTELLO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 592 - GIALLO NAPOLI
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 634 - ARANCIO VIBRANTE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 520 - GARÇONNE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 508 - SHANTUNG.
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 516 - MARINIÈRE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 08 - PIRATE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 18 - ROUGE NOIR
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 558 - SARGASSO

BY CHANEL

LE VERNIS by CHANEL: A long-wear, protective nail polish with lasting shine designed to make vibrant colours dazzle. Long-wearing, extra-fine and ultra-shiny, each coat offers an absolutely even and lacquered result.

How To Use:

After washing your hands, file your nails and remove particles with a small KABUKI BRUSH. Wipe your nails clean with a cloth. Apply the BODY EXCELLENCE HAND CREAM. Push back your cuticles at the base and sides of the nail with an orange stick, then remove oil from the nail surface using a cotton pad moistened with nail polish remover. Apply a thin layer of LA BASE. Then apply a first layer of LE VERNIS, folllowed by a second coat - as thick as the first, for a more vivid colour.

• This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?2 Answers
  • Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different...2 Answers
  • How long does this nailpolish last?4 Answers
Buy on Chanel

Start your review of CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abi J.
Osseo, MN
I didn't purchase this exact color. The color I decided to splurge on was #601 Mysterious. The color is a beautiful dark green, but once it's on it's incredibly hard to see so it looks black. I'm really not impressed with the formula... it chipped on the second day of wearing it. I love Chanel, but this didn't do it for me. Also, why is the brush so cheap? YSL and Dior have nice thick brushes that won't streak.
Caitlin G.
Review for: 08 - PIRATE more...
The color is bright and vibrant. I would suggest at least 2 coats to get the full effect. The brush is easy to use too. I found this product comparable to other options or slightly better.
Gerli M.
I tried this nail polish in red. I'm very satisfied because normally nail polish will last a day or 2 max on my nails but this one had record of 4 days before it started to go bad.
Farah G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Other more...
I like the variety of shades that Chanel has in their collection, but I don’t really like their brush. Moreover, their nail polishes don’t stay well on my nails, chips on the second day even though im using expensive top coat.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Chanel nail polish. I received a bottle of Le Vernis in Vamp when I was 18, and it's one of the few super dark polishes I'll wear (I'm more of a nude gal). The packaging is wonderful, very luxe. I wear it to events in the fall and winter and get so many compliments. Definitely on the spendier side, but so worth it in my opinion for days when you want to feel pampered. As for wear, I do two coats and use a top coat and it lasts about a week!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I haven't used this exact color, but Chanel's nail polish as a whole is AMAZING. The color is so vibrant and pigmented, you could probably get away with one coat for most colors. It covers better than most other nail polishes! These polished are definitely worth the price. Buy a go-to color and I guarantee that you will only use the Chanel brand!
Gigi F.
I don't know where to start. I looked for this shade for so long. It was sold out everywhere, then some Saks Gods found me a bottle in one of their stores, and I finally could get my hands on this most perfect dreamy flesh pink. The coverage is perfect. One layer makes my nails look like they are the healthiest nails ever been seen. If I put the second layer, I can't stop staring at the gorgeous light rose that appears. It hasn't been too long since I got this, but half of the bottle is already gone. I love love love it!
Amy Z.
McLean, VA
I love this nail polish. It's easy to apply and hardly chips. Chanel has the most unique nail polish colors that I haven't seen in any other brand. The only con I have about this polish is the price, it's ridiculously expensive! Although keep in mind that you're essentially paying for the brand name so if you fall in love with a super unique color and you can get past the price than go for it but I don't think it's a must have because there are alternate options at the drugstore such as Essie or Sally Hansen that work just as well.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
I have this bottle in 337 Noir Ceramic and I love it. The formula goes on thin and doesn't feel or look heavy at! The color I have is a black with very subtle sparkles in it--it does a great job of having sparkle undertones and not looking cheap. Another plus is that the bottles can last you years and still work well.
member-74e4f
Review for: Other more...
The colors are beautiful, however the polish chips easily, and the brush is not ideal for smooth application. Very expensive and unfortunately does not deliver on the price.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Is this polish any better than drug store polish or even higher end like NARS?
Katie H.
Wolverhampton
How long does this typically last before chipping? xoxo
Sajega N.
Windsor, ON
Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different from a brand that costs me 4.00.
Danica S.
This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?