• CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 610 - HALO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 590 - VERDE PASTELLO
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 592 - GIALLO NAPOLI
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 634 - ARANCIO VIBRANTE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 520 - GARÇONNE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 508 - SHANTUNG.
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 516 - MARINIÈRE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 08 - PIRATE
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 18 - ROUGE NOIR
  • CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour 558 - SARGASSO

BY CHANEL

LE VERNIS by CHANEL: A long-wear, protective nail polish with lasting shine designed to make vibrant colours dazzle. Long-wearing, extra-fine and ultra-shiny, each coat offers an absolutely even and lacquered result.

How To Use:

After washing your hands, file your nails and remove particles with a small KABUKI BRUSH. Wipe your nails clean with a cloth. Apply the BODY EXCELLENCE HAND CREAM. Push back your cuticles at the base and sides of the nail with an orange stick, then remove oil from the nail surface using a cotton pad moistened with nail polish remover. Apply a thin layer of LA BASE. Then apply a first layer of LE VERNIS, folllowed by a second coat - as thick as the first, for a more vivid colour.

• This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?2 Answers
  • Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different...2 Answers
  • How long does this nailpolish last?4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I own several colors of Chanel nail polish. This nail polish can be quite expensive, especially for those who do not want to spend the money on a single bottle of nail polish, but I think Chanel makes a great nail polish that goes on smoothly and lasts for over a week. I would totally, and will, purchase more nail polish from Chanel, especially if they are a limited addition color.
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
To sum it up: It’s plain and simple bad. Dior and Chanel are both competitors when it comes to most cosmetics and Dior wins all the way. The wand/brush for the chanel polish is very cheap and bad at applying the polish. Also, I kid you not, the polish lasts about 1 day and then starts to go to crumbles, making your nails look ratchet. Overall: I hate it.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,004 reviews
Great color selection, quick drying and beautiful finishes. Dries down quick and provides deep rich color with two coats. You don't even need a top coat as this shines on its own! Color lasts a few days but this isn't really a durable polish. Good if you like to switch up your color a lot!
katherine F.
Chevy Chase, MD
Most of their colors are shimmery, so they’re definitely a good top layer, or even just the main coat if you’re looking for something soft and neutral! Packaging is definitely consistent with the brand and I highly recommended!
Natalie N.
I love this pale petal color, if compliments my skin and is a fresh neutral tone. The nail varnish lasts anywhere from 4 to 7 days for me, but I wash and use my hands frequently. Great as a spring and summer color.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: 08 - PIRATE, Other more...
I love how these have so many classic red shades. Vamp and pirate are my two favorites. It is a great formula and they dry pretty quickly. The brush is very easy to use. I wish they were more inexpensive or I would buy them all.
Carlee C.
I really like this nail polish! It's a great color and awesome coverage! The packaging is very classic and sleek! My aunt bought it for me and I'm so glad she did because I love it! I definitely would recommend this product to anyone I know that loves nail polishes!
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
I love using fingernail polish, but I always have a hard time finding one that goes on easily, dries fast and doesn't chip. After my mil introduced me to Chanel's polish, I don't think I'll go back to any other. The color is beautiful and long lasting. You can technically use one coat and be done, but two makes it look that much better. It has a nice glossy finish and hardly chips. Even when having to play with a toddler all day. And my favorite thing about this polish is how fast it dries. And being someone who has very little down time, it's a complete necessity for a fast drying time. After a few minutes you're ready to go.
Marie V.
The quality of Chanel nail polishes is unparalleled - I love all of the colors! I have used numerous of Chanel's nail polishes and they are one of my favorites. I think it is quite pricey, but absolutely worth it. It does not chip immediately like some cheaper brands so it will always be one of my favorites.
Asr e.
New York
Long wearing and absolutely beautiful! A little bit too expensive but the color pay off is amazing and they last forever. It’s basically chip proof. The colors are unlike any other nail brand.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Is this polish any better than drug store polish or even higher end like NARS?
Katie H.
Wolverhampton
How long does this typically last before chipping? xoxo
Sajega N.
Windsor, ON
Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different from a brand that costs me 4.00.
Danica S.
This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?