BY CHANEL

LE VERNIS by CHANEL: A long-wear, protective nail polish with lasting shine designed to make vibrant colours dazzle. Long-wearing, extra-fine and ultra-shiny, each coat offers an absolutely even and lacquered result.

How To Use:

After washing your hands, file your nails and remove particles with a small KABUKI BRUSH. Wipe your nails clean with a cloth. Apply the BODY EXCELLENCE HAND CREAM. Push back your cuticles at the base and sides of the nail with an orange stick, then remove oil from the nail surface using a cotton pad moistened with nail polish remover. Apply a thin layer of LA BASE. Then apply a first layer of LE VERNIS, folllowed by a second coat - as thick as the first, for a more vivid colour.

• This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?2 Answers
  • Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different...2 Answers
  • How long does this nailpolish last?4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Disappointment! I love Chanel, I love so many things about Chanel. However, the nail varnish is a serious let down. The colors are great but the polish is crap. It doesn't last, chips easily and is very thick on application. I do not recommend it and would def' not buy again.
Vivi L.
Review for: Other more...
I got these Chanel nail polishes as Christmas present from my Mother-in-law in 2 difference natural pink tone and a top coat. First, the color really pigmented and last a long time. I am doing light housework everyday but the color stay good on my around 2 weeks which never happened before in any regular nail polish. Highly recommend!
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: CHANEL LE VERNIS Longwear Nail Colour more...
I have to say, for the price, it doesn’t last very long before it chips. That being said, chanel makes the most beautiful colors. Their nudes are somehow THE nudes and the same with their black. I also find it easier to apply than other nail polishes because the consistency is not as thick.
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I had this amazing light green that was scented like water lilies that I wish wasn’t limited edition. The brush on this polish is fantastic and makes it easy to coat the nail in less time. It was long lasting against chipping. Definitely recommend despite the price.
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
The color i use isn’t an option, but I have a beautiful coral color from them and it’s so pricey. I got it from Nordstrom but it really is superior! One coat gives me the coral color of the bottle. I might only buy it again for a special occasion but I love it!
Melissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 08 - PIRATE more...
Anyone who knows me understands that I melt over a perfect red lip and red nail lacquer. “Pirate”, (French pronunciation, “piRat” or “peer-aht”) is a gorgeous blue-based red that adds an elegant finishing touch to your manicure. I would give this 5 stars for the formula and color alone, however it seems to chip after a day or two. For as iconic of a brand as Chanel, I hoped the “Longwear” would last longer. It’s still absolutely gorgeous, though!
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I love this color!! I have never used a nail polish completely or even halfway, I am half way through this color and I still keep going back to it.  It is the perfect grey it is a dark grey but I love it. The color stays on for days, it goes on smooth.  It is pricey but worth every penny.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
My mom got me this nail polish while she was in NYC. It was a seasonal trio set with a nude color, a vibrant orangey red color, and a dark vampy plum red. These polishes held up so well. They didn't chip easily at all and the color never faded.
Gina L.
The formula is so good! Application is super easy. It doesn’t chip off and lasts a good amount of time. I have multiple colors that I bought at Nordstrom. The colors are pigmented and opaque. Wood recommend this polish.
Riley S.
I have the yellow shade of this polish! I love it! It has a subtle sparkle to it. This yellow shade is amazing because it is opaque in one coat. This is definitely my go to summer polish. The polish also doesnt chip after a week of wear. CHANEL Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour
Cleo L.
How long does this nailpolish last?
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Is this polish any better than drug store polish or even higher end like NARS?
Katie H.
Wolverhampton
How long does this typically last before chipping? xoxo
Sajega N.
Windsor, ON
Why spend so much on nail polish? What makes it different from a brand that costs me 4.00.
Danica S.
This color looks so pretty! Does it chip easily?