BY CHANEL

Experience flawless wear that moves with you. This fluid,longwearing foundation glides on smoothly for a seamless second-skin effect.

A light-diffusing complex creates natural luminosity, while absorbent powders leave a perfect matte finish. Amino-acid coated pigments deliver weightless coverage for a lasting, flawless look. In 16 seamless shades.

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "ok this product is ok, i mean its not that grat for dry skin i recon is better for oil skin. stay for long use to use but it dried my skin. i have to mix it with oil. for the price i wasa bit dissipointed" in 5 reviews
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
This foundation is absolutely flawless! If I could afford to, I would live in the stuff. The colour is so natural and the finish is smooth and perfect and just the smallest hint of dewyness . it feels like youre wearing nothing yet thw coverage is completely full and lasts all day long. I cant even put into words how much I love this foundation!!
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
I absolutely loved this foundation. It made my skin look amazing. I rarely wear foundation because most foundations dry out my skin, or you can see that I’m wearing it. This didn’t do either. I actually forgot it was there and fell into slumber with it on. It didn’t make me breakout! Definitely a great buy!
Bella S.
Winter Park
Im so sad they replaced perfection lumiere with this, this is supposed to be a matte longwear but it is SO hard to work with, so hard to blend and not buildable at all, for a very specific type of skin and customer
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
I purchased this product at Nordstrom's.  This foundation has buildable coverage and has a light scent.  I selected the shade 30 Beige.  I tried applying this foundation with a beauty blender and a blurr brush both were equally effective.  I have noticed that this foundation does work best with Chanel Make Up Base (primer) and Hydra Beauty Essence Mist (setting spray).  This foundation is really comfortable to wear.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I absolutely love this product. It goes on flawless. It looks very natural. It’s not blotchy like other foundation that I have used in the past. And it also smells good. Easy application in cleanup not messy.
Desiree P.
Houston
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
I LOVE CHANEL FOUNDATION! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS GOOD TO ME. THE COVERAGE IS GREAT, IT SMELLS AMAZING. IT MAKES YOU LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. ALTHOUGH IT IS ON THE PRICEY/ EXPENSIVE SIDE I THINK IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY.CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE, Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Foundation
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
Let's just say it's not Chanel's best product. I received a sample direct from Chanel for testing. I believe this product may be replacing another discontinued product, but I may be wrong.

This is like a medium coverage, with a slightly cakey build, I didnt like that it creased etc.
Meredith L.
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
This is a beautiful foundation. It’s very light weight and it really gives amazing medium to full coverage. It is pretty expensive so I only wear it on special occasions but even then, it’ll last all night long and never smudges or slides off.
Lizza B.
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
I started using this foundation after perfection lumiere was discontinued and I’d have to say it’s not that great. I have combination skin and it’s creates weird patches throughout the application of the foundation. It doesn’t break you out of feel heavy on the skin. I’ve been wearing chanel foundation for over 10 years and I think it’s finally time to look for another one. :(
Ana B.
malvern,pa
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Foundation more...
I want to start off by saying that I really wanted to love this foundation. I found that it made me oily through out the day. It also made my dry patches stand out. I don't think this is worth 50 dollars.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Do you prefer a liquid, stick or powder formulation of foundation? In this phone I am wearing Chanel Ultrawear Flawless Foundation, which is a liquid formula.. Post as many answers as you’d like and I’ll “like” them all to get your scores up!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Does this have a full coverage and does it crease fast?
does this makeup cause flashbacks?