MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel

The guarantee of an impeccable complexion throughout the day.
A compact foundation that pushes back the limits of long wear for a flawless matte finish and a radiant complexion from morning to evening. With incredible finesse, its powdery texture glides on like a second skin for luminous, sheer coverage.
Its travel-friendly case and included sponge applicator make it easy to touch up throughout the day.

How To Use:

Use the included sponge applicator to dab LE TEINT ULTRA TENUE Compact over the entire face.
Reapply to the areas of the face where more coverage is needed.

Composition:
- Absorbent powders that keep t-zone areas under control.
- A duo of zinc and polysaccharide powders for long-lasting perfecting action throughout the day and absolute comfort.
- Hydrophobic pigments treated with amino acids for a radiant complexion in all circumstances.
- UVB protection: BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 SUNSCREEN

Start your review of CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen!
Christi S.
Lutz, FL
CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Christi S.
This compact is always in my purse. For nearly 20 years I carried Lancôme pressed powder for touch ups during the day. But as I’ve aged, I realized I needed more than just “powdering my nose” to knock off the shine. I needed something that could actually replace foundation that may come off during the day. Basically, I needed better coverage. That’s where a powder foundation came in. I tried several before finally investing in the Chanel Ultra Le Teint Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Compact Foundation (in shade 30 Beige) for $60. Now that’s a mouthful of a name! I have dry skin, so using a powder foundation can exacerbate that condition. This product doesn’t do that. I get the coverage without a cakey finish. For that reason alone it’s worth the money. Another reason? A little goes a long way. I use a light touch and get plenty of coverage. The sponge that’s provided works perfectly and the CC compact is iconic. I’m always proud to pull it out for a quick touch up or to use the mirror to touch up my lipstick. But that’s a story for another review...Le Teint Ultra Tenue ULTRAWEAR
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,111 reviews
CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the way my skin looks when I apply this foundation. Not only does it smoothen out and cover my blemishes, it feels like there is nothing on my face! Very lightweight yet effective. Highly recommend!
Kelly D.
Nocona, TX
I’ve worn this for over 20 years and I’m obsessed with it! Looks great alone or over foundation for a full coverage look.
Mely P.
Brownsville, TX
CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Mely P.
Chanel never disappoints! I have been using this compact foundation for years! I love how it’s so easy to use and blend. It has a great coverage and a beautiful light scent. Perfect when I am on the go!Le Teint Ultra Tenue ULTRAWEAR
Veronique P.
Bronx, NY
I’m not a powder foundation type of girl but this is on a different level. The texture feels like cushiony and glides onto my face flawlessly. I haven’t used it in a while picked it up again and was amazed by it all over again.
Dee S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Dee S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve been using this for years as both a wet foundation and powder foundation and it always leaves my face FLAWLESS. The color match is brilliant, I think it’s a new formula these days. Oxidation isn’t necessary. Great coverage and great for touch ups to mattify the oily spots on my face. It’s worth the price and lasts for a decent couple months. If you haven’t tried it yet, you must (see pic)!
Doreen T.
This was my first ever luxury foundation. As a high schooler all I wanted was a full coverage matte base- whyyy? Now I’m all about the dew, so it’s no longer my style. However, it’s an excellent foundation very high coverage but not cakey.
Julia V.
bakersfield
This product is so luxurious! I love how creamy this powder is, yes creamy! It has full coverage but doesn’t leave you looking dry or powdery. It has that classic Chanel scent as well that I love! Cant forget about how amazing the packaging is
Raxena S.
Kernersville, NC
Covers great!! Unfortunately, it also covers on your clothes as well as transfers to other people as well!! Don’t hug your friends, keep a ton of Spray and Wash handy, or just go ahead and throw that top away!!
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
Not as good as it used to be. I’ve used this for years but they changed the formula and now it doesn’t look as natural or go on as smoothly. It’s still nice but not my HG anymore. As usual the packaging is gorgeous though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carla R.
il y a 2 ans
Jabin K. il y a un an
Just purchased mine online, been using it for 2 weeks now. Honestly doesn’t budge an inch. Extremely lightweight and gives you decent coverage as well.